Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2021, 02:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of TARDIS (Public Playtesting)

Awesome, thanks! Looking perfect at 200.
Old January 5th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This thread definitely needs a link to the TARDIS Interior
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The object used for this destructible object is an Underground Toys Pen from the Doctor Who set.
Its model name is Tardis deluxe Pen Action Figure.

I think this is what we need for figure info. Can also use this link to Amazon if you want:

The object used for this destructible object is an Underground Toys Pen from the Doctor Who set.
Its model name is Tardis deluxe Pen Action Figure.
Old January 5th, 2021, 09:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Insert Name Here)

Version tested:

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: TARDIS (200), The Doctor (11th), Spider-Boy and Howard the Duck VS Cybermen x3 and Iron Patriot (650)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: TARDIS (200), The Doctor (11th), Doctor (1st) and the Wonder Twins (600) VS Daleks x4 (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Was a bit nervous about the mechanics of this design but it played really well. Felt like the TARDIS. I think 200 points is about accurate for the positioning and rescue power combined. No one ever tried to attack it but I think that is fine. Howard, Spider-Boy and the Wonder Twins just seemed like good companions for the Doctors
Old January 5th, 2021, 11:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Using Howard is cheating. Tests look good. Is this ready for Final Editing?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2021, 12:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

Oh for the record I think we could also just make this an Event Vehicle and drop the last power for simplicity.
Old January 6th, 2021, 12:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed, though we'd have to change the mechanics there to it taking 4 wounds (which I'd be OK with?).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2021, 12:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

I mean I just never had that power come up so the Tardis not being auto-destroyed seems to be enough. I thought it would lead to a simpler card.
Old January 6th, 2021, 01:23 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks Tickle! Yep, definitely need to get my ducks in a row with the OP, just haven't been in the right headspace the past few days.

I'd be fine with that change. Ultimately, I think the HADS power is more thematic and has a lot of potential to be chaotic fun, but it's a power designed to deal with corner cases involving like...5 figures in the game. Don't see it affecting cost either way. (Especially since KAM has been changed since the design started.) Simpler is probably better overall, as much as I love the nerdy little theme callout.

One other small change I thought of that I don't think will affect cost;
Quote:
JUST IN TIME
Once per game, if a figure you control that does not occupy the TARDIS Interior would be destroyed and a Gallifreyan Wanderer is the Driver of the TARDIS, you may immediately place that figure on the TARDIS Interior and place the TARDIS on the space that figure previously occupied. That figure is not destroyed and may ignore any wounds it would receive.
TTS games have got me thinking a lot more about the dynamic of "figures you control" vs. "friendly figures", and I like the idea of the Doctor being able to save an allied figure from another team. (Or even an enemy figure, if he for some reason is so inclined.)

Looking rock solid at 200! I'll leave this open for a little bit if anyone has more comments/wants to see additional testing, but I think we're good to go here.
Old January 6th, 2021, 02:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

That tweak seems fine. I’m definitely in favor of Event Vehicle and just dropping HUDS even though I appreciate the theme. I’m also in favor of a better name for Just in Time since it only works with Gallifreyans. Something like The Doctor Comes to Call or Gallifreyan Rescue sounds better to me.
Old January 6th, 2021, 08:13 AM

Down with all that. How about “Everybody Lives” for the power title?

Old January 7th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Just A Head

I like The Doctor Comes To Call or Call The Doctor, that's a cool name.

Chatted with Tickle a bit, and we tossed around the idea of having the Tardis be able to start the game off the battlefield with figures in it. (Which LV suggested way back at the start.) It would make things a bit more streamlined and avoid the fiddliness of having to pile all your dudes into the Tardis in round 1. Definitely could run some brief sanity tests at some point to make sure it doesn't make the design significantly more powerful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library