Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 9th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = ELSA BLOODSTONE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = DEFIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

BLOODSTONE LINEAGE
When Elsa Bloodstone is attacked by an Undead or Demon figure, the most wounds Elsa can take for this attack is one. When Elsa attacks with a normal or special attack, she may attack one additional time with a normal or special attack.

SHOTGUN BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Shotgun Blast Special Attack. Elsa Bloodstone only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Elsa cannot be affected by his own Shotgun Blast Special Attack.
Okay, member numero dos of Nextwave. Kind of a riff on Buffy, but so is the character.
Old December 10th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = SLEEPWALK
SECRET IDENTITY = HOLLY MCKENZIE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLEEPWALKER
PERSONALITY = ABSURD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

SLEEPING STRENGTH

Start the game with one white Zzzz Marker. At the start of each round, you may either place or remove the Zzzz Marker on this card. If this card has the Zzzz Marker on it, you may not place Order Markers on this card. If this card does not have the Zzzz Marker on it, reduce Sleepwalk's Attack and Defence to 2, and she may not use the Super Strength special power. If Sleepwalk receives one or more wounds, remove the Zzzz Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

What's up with claymation?
Old December 10th, 2018, 04:50 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

[MENTION=48219]MrNobody[/MENTION]

Someone for Eric to play with

Old December 10th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that works well! I'll have te-check to see what the best personality for her is. She has very little focus, but I remember her being kind of downtrodden. All her agency is basically taking sleeping pills and waking up in random locations.

Here's something @Ericth74 hashed out with me in PMs.
Quote:

NAME = TABITHA SMITH

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = KLEPTOMANIAC
PERSONALITY = DEFIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

TICK TICK BOOM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. If Tabitha Smith moved this turn, all figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Tick Tick Boom Special Attack. If Tabitha didn't move this turn, all figures within 2 spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by Tick Tick Boom Special Attack. Tabitha only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Tabitha can be affected by her own Tick Tick Boom Special Attack.

TIMED EXPLOSION
Start the game with a Glyph of Timed Explosion on this card. Instead of moving, you may remove the Glyph of Timed Explosion from this card and place it power-side up on an empty space within 5 spaces. At the end of the round, instead of removing this Glyph of Timed Explosion from the game, place it on this card.

MENTAL SHIELD
-----------------------------------------------------------
NAME = GLYPH OF TIMED EXPLOSION
SUBTITLE = (???)

PERMANENT GLYPH

When this Glyph is first placed on the battlefield, it is considered activated. At the end of the round that this Glyph has been activated, roll an unblockable attack die against all figures on or within 1 space of this glyph, then remove it from the game.
Old December 10th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
@MrNobody

Someone for Eric to play with
I've filled my quota for 2018!
Old December 10th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think that works well! I'll have te-check to see what the best personality for her is. She has very little focus, but I remember her being kind of downtrodden. All her agency is basically taking sleeping pills and waking up in random locations.

Yeah- I figured the best option would be to do what we considered and make the Brotherhood Of Dada have "Absurd" as their personalities and add that to Mr Nobody's leadership rule

Old December 10th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah- I figured the best option would be to do what we considered and make the Brotherhood Of Dada have "Absurd" as their personalities and add that to Mr Nobody's leadership rule
Yeah absurd is absolutely in, I just don’t think it’s the best fit for every member.
Old December 10th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah absurd is absolutely in, I just don’t think it’s the best fit for every member.

I wouldn't know what else to put Sleepwalk down as- she doesn't really fit into any of the categories you've put down for Nobody's power

Old December 10th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
I wouldn't know what else to put Sleepwalk down as- she doesn't really fit into any of the categories you've put down for Nobody's power
I'd maybe describe her as Troubled, but that's pretty clearly set aside as DP-exclusive so I figured we'd toss it. I don't think she's Unstable or Insane, for sure. I'm still wondering if we should keep Insane at all.
Old December 10th, 2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'd maybe describe her as Troubled, but that's pretty clearly set aside as DP-exclusive so I figured we'd toss it. I don't think she's Unstable or Insane, for sure. I'm still wondering if we should keep Insane at all.

I think we'll see how we workshop the rest of the Brotherhood of Dada/Nada

If none of them feel like they fall under Insane we may as well ditch it

Old December 10th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

I don't personally think Insane is the descriptor for any of the Morrison ones (outside of Nobody himself), although I'd want to go back and check before I made that statement definitively. I guess my question is, considering that we're probably not making every member, how wide do we want Nobody's synergy tree to be? Allowing him to work with Insane figures would obviously give him a lot more pals, but I think it would make him feel less unique and would possibly lead to some wacky balance issues.
Old December 10th, 2018, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I don't personally think Insane is the descriptor for any of the Morrison ones (outside of Nobody himself), although I'd want to go back and check before I made that statement definitively. I guess my question is, considering that we're probably not making every member, how wide do we want Nobody's synergy tree to be? Allowing him to work with Insane figures would obviously give him a lot more pals, but I think it would make him feel less unique and would possibly lead to some wacky balance issues.

If we want to limit him to Dada/Nada members only we could always just make "Absurd" the only personality he works with and make them all Absurd?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy