Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2022, 09:37 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Invisible Man - Design

I could see going a little more frequent with what Fret's saying (though I like the simplicity of the take):

Quote:
SELF-SERVING BETRAYAL
If you lose initiative by 5 or more, you must immediately place The Invisible Man on his card. At the start of the round before rolling initiative, you may place The Invisible Man on a space adjacent to a figure you control.
Old May 30th, 2022, 10:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about this, giving more choice on the betrayal power but having it be whenever you lose initiative makes it a simple win/lose interaction. I'm not sure the first round limiter was necessary since it says 10 spaces, unless some maps are that small, but if it's just him out there I feel like people would off him if he showed up in their start zone right away anyway. The 10 could drop if him moving next to another figure would be a problem.

Quote:
SELF-SERVING BETRAYAL
At the start of the round before rolling initiative, you may place Invisible Man on a space adjacent to a figure you control. If you lose initiative, you must immediately either place Invisible Man on this card or reveal an Order Marker on the card of an adjacent figure you control.
Quote:
AGENT OF THE CROWN: INFILTRATION
If you win initiative and Invisible Man is unengaged, you may place him adjacent to any enemy figure on the battlefield within 10 spaces of Invisible Man that does not have the Blind Warrior special power and may view one unrevealed Order Marker on that figure's card. If you view a numbered Order Marker, roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure where X equals the number you viewed.
Him revealing an OM is basically feeding the other side information, but would only really hurt builds that use the X.

Last edited by Splash; May 31st, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 10:31 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There could also be something in there like choose an opponent and the opponent decides possibly.
Old May 31st, 2022, 06:33 PM

I don't think I workshopped this enough before asking to run it and my internet situation is going to be tricky the next few weeks anyway (I've been mostly phoneposting the last day or so), I'd like to put this on a hold or suspension or whatever the official lingo is if there is any.

Do I need a vote for that?
Old May 31st, 2022, 06:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nah. Just update the title to On Hold.
Old May 31st, 2022, 06:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure if a hold designation serves any purpose? It's enough to know you're not going to be able to push it forward for a little bit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 31st, 2022, 07:02 PM

Thanks. : )
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:35 PM

Re: The Book of Invisible Man - On Hold

Okay my WiFi is finally installed.
This is where I was at last time I gave him a look over. I would hope it resolves a few things and simplifies the design.
Quote:
NAME = INVISIBLE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HAWLEY GRIFFIN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PSYCHOPATH
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 110?

INVISIBLE STEALTH
At the start of the round, before rolling for initiative, you may place Invisible Man on a space adjacent to a figure you control. Invisible Man can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

AGENT OF THE CROWN: INFILTRATION
If you win initiative and Invisible Man is unengaged, you may place him adjacent to any enemy figure on the battlefield within 5 spaces of Invisible Man that does not have the Blind Warrior special power and may view one unrevealed Order Marker on that figure's card. If you view a numbered Order Marker, roll X unblockable attack dice against that figure where X equals the number you viewed.

SELF-SERVING BETRAYAL
If you lose initiative, choose an opponent. That opponent may choose to either:
• place Invisible Man on this card; or
• view the Order Markers on the cards of any figures adjacent to Invisible Man.

Last edited by Splash; June 20th, 2022 at 06:02 PM.
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:52 PM

First power lets you place him next to one of your figures at the start of the round before rolling and the rest is just regular Invisibilty text. I don't think there are a lot of Invisibility callouts so it should be fine.

The other two are a simple win/lose split for inititiative:

If you win, the Second power lets you pop up next to an opponent, view an opponent's om, and deal unblockables accordingly. I think the X thing for numbered oms makes sense because the further off their turn, the more caught unawares the enemy would be. The placement of 5 is also easy to remember because his move is also 5. I reduced it from 10, since he can show up near any figure you control before this effect and as long as your army is moving in, he will be close enough.

If you lose, the Third power, gives the opponent the choice of having him ditch your team or view the oms on any adjacent figure. He is reporting back info so it makes more sense he is still on your team after that since the idea is he doesn't attack anyone and doesn't get caught. This will also be interesting in 3+ player games, since he can report back on anybody, it is benefiting an opponent more than it is hurting you in that situation.

Both powers he is simply viewing oms to keep things consistent and I think fits the spying/intel gathering vibe. Also I think his reliability depending on initiative makes sense too, since he's an "I look out for myself first and foremost", selfish bastard-type, he'd go with whoever he thinks would have a shot at winning and initiative kind of represents that. Also army leaders who boost initiative are also usually the sort who would keep him in line and that is also going to be Mina.
Old June 20th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazing timing! I was just about to post this:

Forget about the Question Mark Man, the ? itself is the leitmotif of the series and League in its various incarnations.
In addition to Orlando's explicit reference, you'll see it's featured outside of MI6/Ministry headquarters:
Spoiler Alert!

Sometimes hidden in the scenery:
Spoiler Alert!

Most importantly, it's not tied only to being a being an Agent of the Crown, or any particular incarnation of the League. Its featured in protagonist's outfits, especially Mina's, even when she's not under British employment, when she's running from it, and when Britain ceases to exist:
Spoiler Alert!

You'll see the ? worked into the design of the sofa of the Seven Stars, which is the Super Hero incarnation of the League:
Spoiler Alert!

And doubles as a nautilus shell for the Nautilus, which is its own entity, distinct from British employment, but 100% part of the League.
Spoiler Alert!

I count 8 question marks on the cover of the final volume of League:
Spoiler Alert!

On top of being even more tied to the series, ? has the obvious bonus of being much fewer characters than Agent of the Crown.
Old June 20th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Are you suggestion that it should be ?: Infiltration instead of Agent of the Crown?
Old June 20th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would cut this line from the last power: "that they do not control." It's already an optional power, so it doesn't seem necessary to restrict them from using it to view their own Order Markers if they want to for some reason.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library