Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2022, 08:45 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: First Annual C3G Con Map Contest! (All are welcome)

That dealership looks sweet.
Old May 30th, 2022, 08:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks sweet! Please clarify in the post which things are destructible objects.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After a couple of playtests I updated a couple of things on the Honest Eddie Map.

Added a single Hex piece to add symmetry. Also change the 3 parked cars inside the dealership to 2 Sports Car Destructible Objects.
Old June 4th, 2022, 09:15 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No worries. I'll consider anything folks post here "in flux" until the June 27th deadline. Just edit your own posts when you want to change something.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2022, 10:44 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Map Entry number 2

Kamar-Taj

Map Setting - MCU - Doctor Strange movie

Map Bio - "You came to be healed, as did we all. Kamar-Taj is a place that collects broken things. We all come with the promise of being healed, but instead, the Ancient One gives us parlor tricks."
―Kaecilius

Kamar-Taj was founded as a place for sorcerers and sorceresses to train and control their powers. People often come here after being broken or damaged, physically and psychologically. Once they are healed from their wounds, they are allowed to choose between joining the Masters of the Mystic Arts or returning to their previous lives.

- https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...wiki/Kamar-Taj

Map VS Link
Map PDF Link
TTS Workshop Link

Glyphs used: Fear Gas, Latverian Life Spell, Experimental Medicine - randomly placed at the proper locations on the map.
Destructible Objects Used: Long and Short Ruins, Trees of Life, Trees of Death

Old June 4th, 2022, 11:34 AM

Very zen!

Old June 5th, 2022, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have a map I put together using the Space mat, that I'd like to get some feedback on and help with. I'll try to post it sometime soon.
Old June 5th, 2022, 06:15 PM

Looking forward to seeing it
Old June 5th, 2022, 06:29 PM

Likewise!

Old June 5th, 2022, 08:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

**Withdrawn**

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; June 8th, 2022 at 11:35 PM.
Old June 5th, 2022, 08:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, so I wanted to try and make use of one of the official mat's since I know Bats has those and would like to use them. I ended up making a 'research lab in space' concept that I could use some feedback on. Here are a few of the issues I would like to resolve before finalizing this submission.

1. I initially had this a closed top building, with a fairly easy to remove top, but decided that figure access to the interior might be problematic for some. So I changed it up to have a split roof, between the gap running down the middle and the two castle door entrances, I think it should be easy enough to move figures around in and out of the structure. I haven't built it in real life yet though, so it's still just a theory. I'd like to know if anyone has concerns about figure access with the current lay out or not. I currently like having the gap being only 2 hexes wide because it allows figures to move from one platform to the other via the side by side ladders.

2. I was able to import the Space mat into my VS editor, but I can't seem to get it to render in the image screen. Any help on that front, either getting it to work on my computer or rendering it on your own system and just posting a better image of the map for me.

3. I liked how the space mat shown through the whole in the two side chambers, but then I realized someone could get thrown down those 'wells' and be trapped. So I came up with a theme concept (teleportation chambers) that would prevent any figure from ever ending up at the bottom of the wells. First thought was you could just teleport from one green dot to the other with no problems, but then a ranged flier could easily start bomb the other team so I went with the 'experimental' approach where it didn't work quite right yet. I then introduced a random result concept with the combat die. Are others liking this concept/solution, or is it overly complex for not much reason. Is being trapped in the 'well' an issue to be solved, or since it's located on outer space (ie. 0G), should I just keep it simple with a special rule that says figures can move up the side of castle walls more easily than they would on Earth?

4. I was using the battlements to make it more challenging to enter/exit the lab spaces to/from the outer space hexes. You could float into a battlement, but then you need to climb up over it or move along the edge to an open area to enter. Or you had to climb up over a battlement to move out of the lab and enter an outer space hex from many spots in the lab. Do you want the battlements to play a bigger role in the game by also making them DO's though? I don't have much experience using the Battlement and Ruined Battlement DO cards, would they be a good fit here?

5. Will need help getting a TTS version of this done.

6. Is everyone okay with the map name and bio here, or is there some other comic based location this map seems to better align with in your opinion?

Thanks for any feedback or help in advance!
Old June 5th, 2022, 09:00 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

What was actually happening when rendering the space mat?

The image of the map should work fine to import to TTS. I should've already thought to do this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy