Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 11th, 2007, 12:16 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
When using Jotun, remember you can Throw a figure AND then make an attack, either a normal attack or the Wild Swing Special Attack.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old May 18th, 2007, 02:59 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Base a Competitive Army Around: Jotun
• Round VI
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7059
Old May 30th, 2007, 08:10 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Jotun could also be even scaryer on lets say a map with molten lava tiles... I have always wanted to try throwing an enimie figure into a pit of molten lava

And yes I could see him countering Cyberclaw by throwing the gladitrons. (As it is the figure adjacent to them that is cyberclawed and can't be moved but the Gladitrons can move...
Old May 31st, 2007, 12:50 AM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Does anyone ever use him as an elevator for your range? Say you have syv and you throw him to height? It sounds solid in type, but I want some input before I considder it.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old May 31st, 2007, 05:11 AM

I Am The Game!!! has disabled reputation
YES!!! You Have No Idea How Fun That Is....You Can Throw As High As You Can Aslong As You Can See.....Considering Jotun Very Far

Look Behind You!!!
Old May 31st, 2007, 10:49 AM

Gidian has disabled reputation
I drafted Jotun a few weeks ago for the first time and he was not half as good as expected. In my opinion, his defense is not good enough. I played him together with Thogrim and even with a defense of 5 he survived just a few rounds without making much damage.
Our opponents played just the marrden hounds and the marro drones.
The drones reachend my Jotun too quickly and so he had no chance to move back. It didnīt take much time to kill him and his attack wasnīt really effective. Unfortunately.

Jotunīs attack is made for mass-armies, but his defense isnīt. If his attack doesnīt kill quick enough, he wonīt survive for a long time and thatīs not good for a hero who is such expensive. Just my experience with Jotun.

Greetings from Germany

Gidian
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:36 AM

FADE has disabled reputation
If someone plays a army with just drones and hounds and rushes you and swarms you and you let them swarm you. Theres not a creature i know of that can survive being plagued three times(for each round, i know how it works before someone corrects me) and attacked a possible 18 times.

Me talking to my friend in lecture:
"Grimnak will eat your head" - Me
"What" - Him
"He's a orc who rides a T-Rex"
"WHAT!" - Him
Old June 16th, 2007, 10:07 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I know this is a newb question, but I haven't used Jotun much. When you use Wild Swing does it affect your figures as well if they are adjacent to the figure jotun is targeting? I know it doen't effect Jotun himself.

Old June 16th, 2007, 11:22 PM

FADE has disabled reputation
The way i read the card i would say yes it will affect your units if there adjacent to the figure your attacking. But of course there might be some hasbro rule verification that might say otherwise.

Me talking to my friend in lecture:
"Grimnak will eat your head" - Me
"What" - Him
"He's a orc who rides a T-Rex"
"WHAT!" - Him
Old June 17th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I know this is a newb question, but I haven't used Jotun much. When you use Wild Swing does it affect your figures as well if they are adjacent to the figure jotun is targeting? I know it doen't effect Jotun himself.
We play that it does affect your own guys too, so don't stand next to a wildly swinging giant!
Old June 17th, 2007, 08:26 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ok thanks guys. I asked because last night my brither was jotun attacking my Deathwalker 9000 and two Zettian Guards with Wild Swing. He also had his last Zombie adjacent to Deathwalker and Wild Swig killed him.

Old July 1st, 2007, 10:15 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion
Jotun could also be even scaryer on lets say a map with molten lava tiles... I have always wanted to try throwing an enimie figure into a pit of molten lava

*sigh* my friend likes to do that... but then i mind shackled his Jotun (I don't have one) with Ne-Gok-Sa and threw some of his guys into the lava!

oh yeah, i also somehow managed to also mind shackle his vyday flag guy in the same game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units