Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old August 11th, 2022, 01:06 PM

Goatex is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Water hex mat

Hello, I have been looking for a water mat with hexagonal grid, I’ve seen some epic pics of some I the past and would love to get one!
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:24 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Water hex mat

I know that people are looking into having local shops make them. Nothing is really out there right now for general purchase. I am planning to go to my local banner print shop and see what they can do.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:34 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe someone else can share one already made, but if you are handy with photoshop, it could be doable to make your own to get printed.

Vydar_XLIII shared a 24" x 28" hex grid in this post:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...8&postcount=20

As he says in the post, you could apply a water texture to this in photoshop and then have it printed onto vinyl or similar mat.

I have used Staples to print my own vinyl signs, which costs around $45, depending on how big you want it:
https://www.staples.com/services/pri...nners-posters/

Muskie also suggested another printing website in this post:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...5&postcount=26

Other members have been discussing this on another thread; if it is helpful, you can take a look there:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=60456
Old August 11th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You could also get a stencil and apply it to a blue tablecloth.
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:44 PM

How big is a hex if I went that route?
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You could also get a stencil and apply it to a blue tablecloth.
Do you know how long a hex is if I went that route?
Old August 12th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here is the one bought.

But I ended up buying the one with straight edges as I find it easier to work with.

This is the other one.
Old September 12th, 2022, 11:44 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We are working on a double sided vinyl mat, 30"x40" or 2'x3'. It would be green on one side and blue on the other. I showed a proof on facebook. He is able to make it look watery and not just a straight blue. The two sided is a new idea and I do not have a price for that yet. it would have black hexes. Right now the one sided blue, 2x3, would cost $41 for him printing singles, but would lower by about $5-10 if he printed more than 20 ($56 for the 30"x40"). I will have the price for a two sided mat soon. I will post the picture on facebook and try to post them here (I know it is harder here). Any more feedback would be great. I have seen interest in the past, but will just pursue it for myself and my local michigamers if there is not general interest.

Old September 19th, 2022, 06:51 PM

I just picked up the two prototype maps from my printer. The final price for each was $41 per. We tried double sided, but the cost was more than double because of the different material we would have to use. If we get more than 20, the price drops, again after 50.

Old December 2nd, 2022, 03:25 PM

mats are now for sale (actually for order) under the SALES AND TRADES forum.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles