Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 10th, 2014, 12:04 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr.Goomonkey's Twisted Creations

Belialzal
Cool figure. I personally like matching Demons up with Valkrill as opposed to Utgar. With such a high chance for an auto-wounding power, I suppose 120 pts could work although his stats are uninspiring for that total. Your wording for Ram Charge is a little hard to follow, calling it "Team Charge" at one point and even referring to him as Shurrak. It is unclear whether a figure that took only 1 wound and was not destroyed would be moved by Ram Charge or not.

It is an interesting power, although the fact that it works first through damage will mean that he is largely just going to kill squads with it instead of moving figures. Is there supposed to be a size limitation on the movement, or can he shove around particularly large figures around?
Old December 10th, 2014, 02:57 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Belialzal
Cool figure. I personally like matching Demons up with Valkrill as opposed to Utgar.
I would if I had any other Valkrill I probably would, but until I get some I think I'll just make Utgar demons.

Quote:
Belialzal

Is there supposed to be a size limitation on the movement, or can he shove around particularly large figures around?
I put on a size limit of sorts, I think it makes sense for him to be able to know around folks like DW9K. Maybe I'll change it to moving them somewhere within 2 spaces of Beliazal.

Quote:
Belialzal
It is an interesting power, although the fact that it works first through damage will mean that he is largely just going to kill squads with it instead of moving figures.

I think the attack 4 might be more used than the charge on most squads, thanks to the risk or a wound on Beliazal. I don't know for sure though, it'll depend on the squad I think.

Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 24th, 2015, 04:43 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well I'm going to try and start doing customs, and actually finishing them so I can play with these non-HeroScape figures I've acquired.
I'll start with some that I've already tried to do.

I did two playtest games of this guy, him with eight Zombies vs two squads of Knights of Weston and Finn. The first game I held Sidhir back until the Zombies were dead and then he got destroyed easily by a 4 Life Finn and a few knights. The second game he got closer to the action early, and I would put him on either the third or first OM when there were only a couple Zombies left. The undead won here in a landslide.

What do these very polar results mean?

I took off the power Necromancy 13:
Quote:
When an adjacent small or medium figure is destroyed you may roll the 20-sided die. If you will a 13 or higher you may immediately replace the destroyed figure with one of your previously destroyed small or medium common undead figures.
It just never got used... I might add it back on, or put on a way for him to heal himself by destroying figures, maybe something along the lines of:
Quote:
Sacrificial Dagger:
After moving and before attacking you may destroy one undead figure you control that is adjacent to Sidhir. If you do, remove one wound marker from this card.
Sidhir the Bleakwoode Cultist
General: Utgar
Species: Undead
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Necromancer
Personality: Terrifying
Size: Medium 5
Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Specials:
Searing Souls Special Attack:
Range: 6 Attack: 2+ special
When using Searing Souls Special Attack, Sidhir adds an attack die for every previously destroyed undead figure you control, up to a maximum of +4 attack. If a figure is destroyed by Searing Souls Special Attack you may replace that figure with one previously destroyed undead figure you control. Sidhir can never use Searing Souls Special Attack on an undead figure.
Disengage:
Sidhir the Bleakwoode Cultist is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; December 25th, 2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old December 26th, 2015, 04:38 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr.Goomonkey's Quite Cool Customs

Spoiler Alert!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 22nd, 2016 at 01:56 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2016, 02:14 AM
On vacation...

Re: Dr.Goomonkey's Customs: New Unit Feb. 21

Here is what I think Dünd needs. If the Marro went with Einar I don't think Vydar is out of the question thematically. Or Dünd was so rarely used that he abandoned Vydar and joined up with the other boney things.

Wen-Yug ni Seprocs
Utgar

Marro
Unique Hero
Warwitch
Disciplined
Medium ?
Life: 5
Defense: 6
Crippling Gaze Enhancement
Whenever a figure within 7 clear sight spaces of Wen-Yug ni Seprocs rolls for Crippling Gaze double the number rolled.
Psychic Command
Before you take a turn with Wen-Yug ni Seprocs you may move any large, two spaced, hero hero you control up to 6 spaces. Any figure moved by Psychic Command must start within 2 clear sight spaces of Wen-Yug.
Counter Strike
(no figure)

I also am planning on revisiting the old horned demon and an blood demon that I am going to work with the Jikininki Demon, the winner of January's Custom Contest.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 22nd, 2016, 10:04 PM
On vacation...

Re: Dr.Goomonkey's Customs: New Unit Feb. 22

Here are the first drafts of the other demons to go with the Jikininki Demon.

Beliazal
Valkrill

Demon
Unique Hero
Brute
Tormented
Medium 5
Life: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
Ram Charge
When attacking a medium or small figure that was at least 3 clear sight spaces from Beliazal at the start of his turn, Beliazal receives 2 additional attack dice. If Beliazal inflicts at least one wound with Ram Charge activated, and does not destroy the defending figure, immediately move the defending figure, if possible, onto any empty space within 2 spaces of its current location that is not adjacent to Beliazal. Figures moved by Ram Charge never roll for leaving engagement attacks, but do roll for falling damage if applicable. No figure may be moved up with Ram Charge.
Demonic Presence
When Beliazal attacks an enemy common squad figure, the defending figure must subtract one from its defense. Demonic Presence does come into play with Ram Charge.
Wounded Counterstrike
If Beliazal receives at least one wound from an normal attack from an adjacent figure, but does not receive enough wounds to be destroyed, all skulls rolled count for one unblockable hit on the attacking figure.
Spoiler Alert!

Marquis Ronove
Utgar

Demon
Unique Hero
Count
Dominating
Medium 4
Life: 4
Defense: 3
Demonic Command
After revealing an order marker on this army card, instead of taking a turn with Ronove, you may take a turn with one unique demon hero you control, or up to two common demon heroes you control. No figure may take more than one turn with Demonic Command.
Demon Guidance
All friendly demons add 1 to their move, attack, and defense. Demon guidance does not affect Ronove.
Spoiler Alert!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards