Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2008, 04:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
New master set idea! (Updated with Wave 3, as promised!)

Yes, I searched.

And I present to you

Heroscapers Master Set: Rise of the Obsession

(I do not mean to offend anyone with this, and if you feel offended, PM me and I assure you that I will scold whoever came up with this brilliant idea. )

Here are some sample cards, also!

Wave 1: Admin Attack

Wave 2: Rise of the Fanfic Writers

Wave 3:
Oh ****, They're Coming!!!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 16th, 2009 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Hehehe....
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:42 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?
Re: New master set idea!

Awesome! LOL
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I cost the most!!!!

Either that makes me the "new" Hulk or the "new" Taelord
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:53 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

Somebody should make one of me. I am curious what they would give me for my abilities LOL
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort_isha28 View Post
Somebody should make one of me. I am curious what they would give me for my abilities LOL
Ah, no.
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:55 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

Aww why not?
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Very funny Lord_Pyre. I'll have to Revrep you when I get some more.
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Very funny Lord_Pyre. I'll have to Revrep you when I get some more.
Ditto.
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Offended? No. Amused? Highly.
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:30 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think everyone mentioned is too good of a sport to be offended! Very funny, Lord Pyre.
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's almost too funny. I almost didn't see ej in the box picture. Hope you continue it with other lond-stading members, as well as some n00bs for Cavalier to use his special ability on. I nominate Orc King 101 for that.
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Mr.Fullerton Woo who?

I laughed so hard my wife thought I was crazy. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion