Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 1st, 2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

More Drew!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 05:46 PM

Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone have dibs on "The Enforcers", which would be: Fancy Dan, Ox and Montana? I have a couple ideas but wasn't sure if someone else was working on them? If they are free should I post them here? Or start my own post?
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I know they have been brought up before. Don't remember if it was by any of the current members or before. My is to find minis and post your designs, inevitably someone will post that remembers who had thoughts on them.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:17 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Does anyone have dibs on "The Enforcers", which would be: Fancy Dan, Ox and Montana? I have a couple ideas but wasn't sure if someone else was working on them? If they are free should I post them here? Or start my own post?
Even if someone did have plans already it’s always a good idea to post anyway. You never know they could like your design better and seek your input.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:21 PM

Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby!

I think I saw that their figures were being released in a heroclix set in February
Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't recall seeing anything posted up about them recently, which would be a good indicator that they are not a high priority for any of the heroes. It's always a good idea to just post your thoughts on a character you are interested in. Even if one of the heroes has plans for them it can often led to a collaboration or them just handing off the card to you. Even when the hero decides they want to retain their claim, it's good practice at brainstorming card ideas that could help you later down the road.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 02:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't recall seeing anything posted up about them recently, which would be a good indicator that they are not a high priority for any of the heroes. It's always a good idea to just post your thoughts on a character you are interested in. Even if one of the heroes has plans for them it can often led to a collaboration or them just handing off the card to you. Even when the hero decides they want to retain their claim, it's good practice at brainstorming card ideas that could help you later down the road.
to all of this, couldn't have said it better.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:35 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Absolutely. I don't know who these guys are, but when I was a Hero I loved Allies and Sidekicks being on my corner - it let me brainstorm with them and collaborate on a direction and then sit back and let them do the heavy lifting of the LD while I worked on other things. Most Heroes have like 15 priorities, so they very rarely mind sharing the load.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Such a nice problem to have.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 11:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I put her down as one of my most-wanted characters, so I fugred I might as well take a shot at Lois.

In my head Get the Scoop is a power that can be used for several reporter types, with the Scoop Markers turning them into something of a faction. Like maybe Perry White or a JJJ v2 could take the markers off the reporter's cards and use them for something else. I dunno, just an idea.
Quote:

NAME = LOIS LANE
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REPORTER
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

GET THE SCOOP 12
Instead of attacking with Lois Lane, if she is within 3 spaces of an opponent’s figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, place a white Scoop Marker on this card. There may never be more than 3 Scoop Markers on this card. Before rolling for initiative, you may remove any number of Scoop Markers from this card. Add 2 to your initiative roll for each Scoop Marker you remove.

SUPERMAN PROTECTION POWER
Whenever Lois Lane would roll defense dice against a normal attack, you must, if possible, choose a Kal-El figure you control and move that figure as close to Lois as possible. If the chosen figure ends his move adjacent to either Lois or the attacking figure, the chosen figure must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of Lois. Figures moved with this power will take all leaving engagement attacks.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 11:13 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Superman Protection Power feels a little weird since it's mostly just Heroic Duty all over again. I'd shoot for a slightly different effect, like having it so that Supes can protect her from being targeted in the first place. Simpler that way too.

I wouldn't make her roll for the scoop. You're using your turn and charging a vulnerable figure into harm's way for a one-time +2 initiative boost. Just let her have the darn initiative boost.

I'll throw this out there as well, which you can take or leave:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
THE TRUTH WILL OUT
Figures you control always have the class listed on their cards in addition to any classes given to them by opponents' special powers.
Was thinking about this for a Lois Lane or Ben Urich type - kind of a partial counter to the J Jonah Jamesons and Kingpin IIs of the world that try to strip away a character's class synergies.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:56 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd go Class and Personality for that and make it Kryptonian specific. I like the idea of her inspiring Superman in some sort of way. Maybe something that makes it so he doesn't lose OMs while she's around? Maybe something where he takes wounds when she's destroyed as well (broken heart)?

I agree with making the initiative boost more automatic. I also like the idea of giving her free movement at the start of a round where she has initiative (she's always going headfirst into trouble and her super allies play catch up).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project