Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 16th, 2009, 09:23 PM

AKflip has disabled reputation
New Vydar Units?

Not sure if there is a thread for this or not, but I noticed that Vydar has been shafted a little when it has come to getting new units in. I was wondering if anyone has heard as to why that is or if there are any rumors of new units in the making.
Old July 16th, 2009, 09:25 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker
Re: New Vydar Units?

Vydar's land were decimated and his army is small. The agents adn robots are a small stealthy group. Vydar will probably only recieve a few more units before they say his army is complete.

P.S. If you are not sure of there being a thread on it use the search function.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:03 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Vydar's land were decimated and his army is small. The agents adn robots are a small stealthy group. Vydar will probably only recieve a few more units before they say his army is complete.

NOOB! Try saying it like this: The SEARCH FUNCTION has been shafted lately as well. See? That wasn't so hard, was it?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:26 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:

NOOB! Try saying it like this: The SEARCH FUNCTION has been shafted lately as well. See? That wasn't so hard, was it?
I agree with Odin though. Vydar seems to be a small band of shady missionaries, wait I mean mercinaries, MERCINARIES!!!

Last edited by Creationist; July 18th, 2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typo
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:33 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:

I agree with Odin though. Vydar seems to be a small band of shady missionaries, wait I mean mercineries, MERCINERIES!!!
Don't you mean mercenaries?
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:37 AM

h5e5l5l5o5 costs too much!

Any new packs are cool, as long as it is not the Marro/Marrow
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

I think he means "Guys" that look like me. Mercenaries. I think that Vydar should get some really far out looking space rangers, ruff and dirty looking people who are always P'd off. Sorry that I had to drop the P word. Ha Ha HA I said Pee.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:35 PM

chidori4444 Woo who?

yeah there should be more vydar units. Actualy wave 9 didn't have any vydar units witch makes me sad vydar is one of my favorite generals.
Old July 17th, 2009, 08:40 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post
I think he means "Guys" that look like me. Mercenaries. I think that Vydar should get some really far out looking space rangers, ruff and dirty looking people who are always P'd off. Sorry that I had to drop the P word. Ha Ha HA I said Pee.
I had the same thought. Vydar with space ranger/marine types would be pretty darn cool.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old July 18th, 2009, 12:10 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Maybe Vydar should get the pirates.

Old July 18th, 2009, 02:07 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Only if they are SPACE pirates.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old July 18th, 2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Quote:

Only if they are SPACE pirates.
Or or... Kyrie Pirates. One could have a wooden wing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion