Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 6th, 2015, 09:00 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

They need to make a Terminator movie that doesn't revolve around time travel and Arnold Schwarzenegger, or around Christian Bale walking around with an M4 in a generic desert.

They should just film a whole move that's based around the future scenes from the first movie.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 7th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Was there a crazy credits scene for Genisys?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you're talking about a scene after the credits, I didn't wait to see if there was going to be one.

Old July 7th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I saw the movie today, and there is an after-credits scene, but it's nothing worth writing home about.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 11th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Watched Gone Girl today. Certainly an interesting mystery type movie.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 11th, 2015, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Crazy but good movie. My wife and I both enjoyed it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 11th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Yeah it was crazy alright Japes. Though I was hoping for a different ending but this one makes it crazier

Old July 12th, 2015, 12:15 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah it was crazy alright Japes. Though I was hoping for a different ending but this one makes it crazier
Yeah about half way through you realize it isn't the movie I was expecting.

Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 12th, 2015, 03:24 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Watched Chicken Run last night. I don't think we've seen it since it came out. I put it on for our 4 year old when I was checking for something on Netflix. It was like my 18 year old had never seen it. It was amusing watching him watch it.
Old July 12th, 2015, 06:09 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have been on a horror spree all week trying to find a good scary film. I've watched The Ring, The Grudge, Sinister, and V/H/S so far.

Honestly none of them quite lived up to expectations or were even all that scary, so I had to settle for rewatching The Shining again to make up for it. Man, they really don't make movies quite like this anymore.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 12th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah about half way through you realize it isn't the movie I was expecting.

Spoiler Alert!

Yeah, there was certainly that twist:

Spoiler Alert!

Old July 12th, 2015, 10:32 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Last week I was clicking through the channels one night and settled upon watching Brad Pitt flex his digitally enhanced muscles in "TROY" again. I do own the "Ultimate Collector's Edition - Director's Cut version," but was too lazy to get up and put it into the DVD player. Especially since I just wanted something on in the background while I was checking my eMails. Anyway, the next day I found at a Thrift Store for $2.oo the DVD of the 1961 film "The Colossus of Rhodes" with Rory Calhoun directed by Sergio Leone. Which I probably haven't seen since I saw in a theater when I was 11. But I've always been a big fan of the kitschy 'Hercules' genre of movies about the ancient world with a little mythology thrown in. I finally had a chance to watch it the other night. Although I personally have absolutely *NO* use for any Scary or Horror movies, I can agree with part of TAF's statement . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
<snip/snip>
Man, they really don't make movies quite like this anymore.
~TAF
. . . but with a totally different meaning. The choreography and special effects technology has vastly improved in the last half century. It was still worth the price that I paid and good for a few laughs.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 12th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
The choreography and special effects technology has vastly improved in the last half century.
Yep, I watched Jupiter Ascending last night. Beautiful movie. Too bad everything else about it sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies