Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old July 18th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Your avatar aside, you, sir, have excellent taste.

I've been listening to Public Service Broadcasting lately, sometimes. I think this video is probably the best way to be introduced to them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 7th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Foo Fighters with John Paul Jones and Roger Taylor playing "Under Pressure"

Warning
, some adult language at the beginning.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 4th, 2016, 11:33 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Revival of Music

About time this thread got revived, It's highly underrated currently. I am listening to Heroscaper94's latest piece as I write this. Incredibly relaxing to listen to, could use a bit more piano IMO, but still very very cool.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I will say this about that piece: It is appropriately named. On the opposite end of the sleepiness spectrum, I've been listening to a lot of FZ lately:

His guitar solo start at 4:35, but the whole thing is great. He was a hell of a songwriter, bandleader, and musician.

edit: You like the guitar? Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEnzdp71U78

= =
Old December 5th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Love that tune.
My old roommates were all in a band and that was one they covered and did a great job.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:40 AM

hero2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Rachel Platten - Fight Song

I'm the best version of me!
Old December 8th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero2 View Post
Rachel Platten - Fight Song
Awesome!

~Aldin, taking back his life

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 8th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's my favorite albums from 2016. It was a pretty solid year in music!

Car Seat Headrest - Teens of Denial

Young Thug - JEFFERY

Anderson Paak - Malibu

Sturgill Simpson - A Sailor’s Guide to the Earth

Frank Ocean - Blonde

Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Bon Iver - 22, A Million

Solange - A Seat at the Table

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

case/lang/veirs - self/titled

Angel Olsen - MY WOMAN

Margo Price - Midwest Farmer’s Daughter

Childish Gambino - “Awaken, My Love!”

St. Lenox - Ten Hymns From My American Gothic
Old December 8th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Exclamation Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Been listening to a lot of 21 Pilots, as they are both my daughters favorite group, and I like them quite a bit.

Also still listen to AFI, Audioslave and Iron Maiden

Old December 8th, 2016, 04:44 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My kid went through a big 21 Pilots phase too. It is a good phase, because it is music I can certainly get into listening too as well. Some of his choices are should I say... questionable?
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
My kid went through a big 21 Pilots phase too. It is a good phase, because it is music I can certainly get into listening too as well. Some of his choices are should I say... questionable?

Yeah, 21 pilots is one that I like. We're actually taking the girls to see them in Chicago on January 28th at the United Center.

There are a lot of worse bands out there that they could have gotten into.

Old December 8th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Speaking of "21," Greg Lake passed away. My local college radio station played 21st Century Schizoid Man in his honor. Here it is:

Even if you don't remember his name, you might be familiar with some of his bands: Emerson, Lake, and Palmer ("ELP"); Asia; King Crimson.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music