Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 8th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Come to the Sabbath - Merycyful Fate
Wait - White Lion
Victim of Changes - Judas Priest
Raw Deal - Judas Priest

Old May 26th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dance of Death-Iron Maiden
Paschendale- Iron Madien
Weekend Warrior- Iron Maiden
Videogames-LDR
Together- The Fray
Signal Fire- Snow Patrol

So, in other words UP THE IRONS \m/ with something soft to occasionally balance it out

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:51 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Some of my recent songs:
Rush-2112,
Monster; Misery Business-Paramore,
Mother Machine; The Gathering-Delain,
Metal Health-Quiet Riot,
Shoot to Thrill-AC/DC,
Leaving Tonight-The Birthday Massacre,
Dangerous-Within Temptation,
Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N' Roses,
Kickstart My Heart-Motley Crue,
Caught in the Middle-Nemesea,
Cherry Bomb-The Runaways,
Alive-Pearl Jam,
Rock You Like a Hurricane-Scorpions,
Ravenheart-Xandria,
Design the Century-Timo Tolkki's Avalon

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; July 2nd, 2014 at 04:56 PM.
Old August 30th, 2014, 08:45 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Guts Over Fear - Eminem

Anyone else pumped for the release of ShadyXV? I honestly can't wait for November 28th.

~JS, yay for the Angry Blonde
Old August 30th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Literally right now:
Dream of Mirrors-- Iron Maiden.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 31st, 2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting to see music I listened to while in middle and high school on these lists.
My favorite tune right now is the original Dr. Who(1963) theme. It starts with something akin to a fuse lighting and the sizzle of a steak on a hot grill. The variation played at the end of each episode is also quite nice.
Also:
"Red Right Hand" (1994) Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2014, 07:09 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Trying out Karen O's new solo album, Crush Songs, on Spotify.
Old September 9th, 2014, 08:01 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

My friend recently got me into Jamaican Mento music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25s6wdnES6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MssS_SiyBpQ

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old October 9th, 2014, 04:16 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

My friend recently told me about this album called An Empty Bliss Beyond This World by The Caretaker. It's an album of relaxing pre-war dance hall music that's given a heavy echo and background dampening effect, as if it's being played at the opposite of a large ballroom. It's also cut up with certain parts looped and repeated, as if the music is distorted by the fog of one's mind.

http://youtu.be/LL998ajnjN4

Quote:
The album, conceptual as ever, explores the triggering of memories through song as filtered through the experiences of Alzheimer's patients who can retain recordings longer than many other aspects of their memories. It's this theme that runs a current of almost sinister, creeping dread through the otherwise unassuming music.
http://www.residentadvisor.net/review-view.aspx?id=9206

Quote:
Bliss was inspired by a 2010 study suggesting that Alzheimer's patients have an easier time remembering information when it's placed in the context of music. What makes it unique isn't that Kirby resuscitates old but vaguely familiar source material; it's how he edits it. Several of the tracks here take pretty, anodyne phrases and loop them mindlessly; several stop in what feels like mid-thought; several reach back and then jump forward. They never feel filled-in from start to finish, and they tend to linger on moments that feel especially comforting or conclusive: the last flourishes of a song, maybe, the pat on the shoulder, the part when we're assured everything is drawing to a close. Kirby isn't just making nostalgic music, he's making music that mimics the fragmented and inconclusive ways our memories work.
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/...nd-this-world/

I've never seen The Shining, but apparently the album is based off of the ballroom scene in that movie in which a ghost is in an empty ballroom. The ghost goes up to the empty bar and turns around. When he turns back again there is a bartender there and dancers and similar music to this album is playing. I kind of want to see the movie now, but at the same time I kind of want to sleep at night, lol.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old October 10th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I saw a Judas Priest concert last night.

Old October 11th, 2014, 12:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Music as of lately, and quite a mix in some cases:
Miss Murder- AFI
My Songs Know what You Did (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
You're Going Down - Nightcore
Let it Burn - Nightcore
In the End - Black Veil Brides
Mony Mony - Billy Idol
Electroheart - Amaranthe
What You Want - Evanescence
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Today - Smashing Pumpkins
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
Don't Cry - Guns N' Roses
Hand of Sorrow - Within Temptation
Blitzkreig Bop - The Ramones
Fly By Night - Rush
Rock Rock (Till You Drop) - Def Leppard
Edit- and these two videos. The Earthbound one is pretty much an animated version of the game's events so possible spoilers:
Pollyanna, an animated earthbound tribute
The Best of Epic Music 2013

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 5th, 2014, 11:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sharing this new(ish) song, because I think it's terrific.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music