Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 12th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Thoughts on wave nine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Dwarves aren't from Earth at all. Only Humans come from Earth.
You haven't met my girlfriend!

Seriously, though, in response to what you're saying, Johnny, I also would love to see the Vikings qualify as a real faction and get the numbers to be buildable into legit armies on their own. But, to me, the way to do that is by getting more Viking units, not by pretending that Dwarves and Vikings are the same thing. I'm much prefer Dwarves to have a unique flavor that keeps them well differentiated from the Vikings.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Here's what I think.
Braves and Brawlers: Braves are obviously Native warriors (Since Braves were the name of their warriors) which would either go with Ullar or Aquilla and I going with the Gladiator squad for Brawlers obviously with Einar.

Dwarves and Repulsors: Dwarves are going to be for Jandar and when I think of Repulor I think of something repulsive something horrifying, so maybe some sort of Marro. I would prefer they be a squad for Vydar though.

Diviners and Defenders: Dividers sounds like bandits or rebels, since they divide the "Kingdom" in this case I think either Einar or Utgar. Defenders also sound like they could be Human warriors as well. Knights of some sort that fight the Dividers to keep the peace. A Kyrie squad for Ullar would always be nice.

Heroes of the Moon: I'm hoping for Kyrie here, we still have yet to see one for Aquilla and for Vydar. There could also be a Native and Dwarf Hero. Depending on what a repulsor is I am going with a Hero for them. If they are Marro I would like to see another single spaced Marro Warlord.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:01 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

OK, now that we know of the two Aquilla units, The hero "Brave Arrow" and the squad of scouts. Well we know now that the scouts are the "Defenders" and the hero is one of the "Hero of the Moon". I can't wait to see what the other figures might be.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:02 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Scouts are the Braves. The defenders is a squad of Ullar Kyrie.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Paul Barclay told us that Dwarves fight for Aquilla. This was on the Dwarves thread.

Old May 25th, 2009, 01:31 AM

What? how is that possible. I thought the Dwarves were going for Jandar.

in the
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:53 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Paul Barclay told us that Dwarves fight for Aquilla. This was on the Dwarves thread.
There was a dwarves thread?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
There was a dwarves thread?

Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay View Post
My guess is that they'll probably be .
Under Dwarfs Speculation.

Old May 25th, 2009, 02:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Wow, thanks TW. Can't believe I missed that thread!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:35 AM

Ok, now that we now of what the new hero's and squads are, lets see which group goes into each expansion pack.

Braves and Brawlers: Well I guess that the Mohican river tribesmen and the gladiators are going to a set in the expansion.

Dwarves and Repulsors: We all know now that the dwarves and the new jandar units (Like the omnicrons) are going to be in this set.

Dividers and Defenders: Well its going to be the new marro and the Ullar Kyrie warriors.

Heroes of the moon: They going to be the new ninja girl, the Marro Warlord, the Dwarven leader, The new Kyrie hero, and Brave Arrow.

Well I guess that's everyone, and that all those figures go to each of those sets. I can't wait until they come out.

P.S. Does anyone have any idea of when the first wave set will come out in stores?

in the
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:45 AM

2xHero knows what's in an order marker 2xHero knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Ok, now that we now of what the new hero's and squads are, lets see which group goes into each expansion pack.

Braves and Brawlers: Well I guess that the Mohican river tribesmen and the gladiators are going to a set in the expansion.

Dwarves and Repulsors: We all know now that the dwarves and the new jandar units (Like the omnicrons) are going to be in this set.

Dividers and Defenders: Well its going to be the new marro and the Ullar Kyrie warriors.

Heroes of the moon: They going to be the new ninja girl, the Marro Warlord, the Dwarven leader, The new Kyrie hero, and Brave Arrow.

Well I guess that's everyone, and that all those figures go to each of those sets. I can't wait until they come out.

P.S. Does anyone have any idea of when the first wave set will come out in stores?
You should be on this site more often. Look here.
Old June 4th, 2009, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xHero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post

You should be on this site more often. Look here.

Oh boy, I didn't know about that at all.

in the

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion