Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 13th, 2008, 09:37 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Taelord Costs too much!

OK, now I think we can all agree that Taelord costs too much...click below

Taelord's Cost
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:42 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

on the good side, I took Taelord & 2x Minions and almost beat my son with Syv & 2x Aubrien Archers. (no, don't add up the points!!!)

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:46 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Does anyone fall for that crap, I mean really!
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:46 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
Apparently someone did.
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:48 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
Groan.

No wonder I can't find anything on the store shelves with Addlebrained Monkeybutt Scratchers like this selling stuff.

"There's something exceptionally satisfying in dropping Mimring in round one."

Expand your horizons. Terrain maps from Cavalier.
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:54 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I stopped in to a local gaming store today. I couldn't believe the prices! RotV was priced at $55, castle $45. They also had TONS of figures from several manufacturers. All were priced at several times what I've seen online. And they all had a nice layer of dust on them.
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:56 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The crazy part is that there were 20 bids!

I think that I'm going to get my Taelord out and sell him!
Old January 13th, 2008, 09:57 PM

Gdawg4 Woo who?
What did it say?
Old January 13th, 2008, 11:06 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
The crazy part is that there were 20 bids!

I think that I'm going to get my Taelord out and sell him!
I have a mind to sell mine as well... WTF!!!!!
Old January 13th, 2008, 11:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wow, come on, people, do a little research before buying on eBay!!!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 13th, 2008, 11:47 PM

Necro has disabled reputation
...that's the price of an expansion. A terrain expansion....shesus.
Old January 14th, 2008, 03:33 AM

Death and Taxis Woo who?
What can I say... this shortage is making people do desperate things!

Won't be long before we're all reading in the newspaper about the latest break-in...

"It was the darndest thing I ever saw. Returned home to find the house turned upside down and the only things missin' were my early Heroscape waves. Gonna cost me a fortune to replace 'em."

It's Harvest Time!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion