Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 28th, 2017, 12:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Artscow update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
I can’t seem to access the PDF files. I’d like to download the master PDF. Can you send this to me? tishjmail@gmail.com
Looks like my host reached a server limit. I'll look into it and post back here. The master PDF is way too large to email.
I could post it in the Downloads section if you can get me the file or a link to the file.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:09 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trading Card sized cards - Artscow update

I'm going to put all my stuff up in Dropbox. I'll post when that's completed.
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:26 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trading Card Sized Heroscape Cards

Ok, I've updated the first post with all new links. I've streamlined the collection a bit, but everything is still there, warts and all. As always, feedback is appreciated!
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:55 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Ok, I've updated the first post with all new links. I've streamlined the collection a bit, but everything is still there, warts and all. As always, feedback is appreciated!
I still your first link is incorrect, or broken. The second two work great though for the uncommon and common figure cards! Thanks for getting those posted
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:40 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

The "Official Heroscape" link has an error due to it starting with hhttps. Could you change the link so that it does not have the extra "h" in the link. Great work and appreciate you getting these back out again.
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
The "Official Heroscape" link has an error due to it starting with hhttps. Could you change the link so that it does not have the extra "h" in the link. Great work and appreciate you getting these back out again.
Hope you don't mind @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher but since it was only a typo I fixed your link here so people could enjoy your hard work.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:48 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

That did the trick thanks japes.
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:58 PM

All good japes. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Hope you don't mind @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher but since it was only a typo I fixed your link here so people could enjoy your hard work.
Old March 8th, 2018, 05:39 PM

pnkfelix Woo who?

Typos I noticed while going over the cards:

Hatamoto Taro says "Heroic Defence Aura" instead of "Heroic Defense Aura"

Brandis Skyhunter says "Meduim 5" instead of "Medium 5"

Heirloom says "Meduim 5" instead of "Medium 5"

Last edited by pnkfelix; March 8th, 2018 at 05:48 PM. Reason: (found another case of Meduim)
Old May 1st, 2018, 08:06 PM

King_Buyer costs too much!

WOW WOW WOW!!! You are King for the year!!! Communism at it's finest! Fixing the design flaws of the MegaCorporations and making everything accessible to the little guys. I love you man! Did you make these? How can I donate to support your work?
Old May 3rd, 2018, 01:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Here's another option for rectangular cards:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=25985
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:48 AM

Moto-dragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Great job!!! I was wondering if there are any normal card edits out there since you might find figurines without cards. This way it is easier to print missing ones.
Rep point goes to : Raudulfr

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions