Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 13th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Hey! I have a guy coming who needs to borrow 2 Blk Wyrmlings. Anybody got some for me?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:01 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hey! I have a guy coming who needs to borrow 2 Blk Wyrmlings. Anybody got some for me?
Unless he or True are using them, I believe @BiggaBullfrog has a number of Black Wyrmlings.
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Unless he or True are using them, I believe @BiggaBullfrog has a number of Black Wyrmlings.
Yup, I'll bring some!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:30 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yup, I'll bring some!
Thanks Bigga!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 14th, 2017, 05:20 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Click to Embiggen, it's Utah HeroScape Day!

Everybody drive nice and careful, awright?
Are there any last-minute needs?
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Aww yeah!! Today is the day - National Heroscape Day!!

If there are any friends, enemies, or forum lurkers that want to attend last minute, I’m packing one (great) extra army for ya to use!
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:16 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Does any body have an Isamu that I could borrow?
Sorry for the late notice
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:43 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Does any body have an Isamu that I could borrow?
Sorry for the late notice
Didn't I already send you with my Isamu??

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 14th, 2017, 09:37 PM

Woo-eeh! What a great National Heroscape Day. Of all the national holidays, it may be my favorite (I even had work off)! 19 participants, stellar maps, creative builds, and prizes for all. Standings and builds are posted.

Now head on up to Idaho in a few weeks to do it all again
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Woo-eeh! What a great National Heroscape Day. Of all the national holidays, it may be my favorite (I even had work off)! 19 participants, stellar maps, creative builds, and prizes for all. Standings and builds are posted.

Now head on up to Idaho in a few weeks to do it all again
Agreed! Well done, it was a really fun event!

Those of you thinking of coming for Idaho National Heroscape Day it's going on Saturday, Oct 28th @1:00pm in Pocatello ( so just a 2 hour drive or so from you Utahns). Go here for details.

@Flash_19 @antmarchingroves @DewNoHarm you guys gunna be able to make it up for this one? Would love to have ya! And you could always carpool to make it easier on ya.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM

@The Dewk just a thought but you might wanna do November's monthly on the 18th cause I imagine a lot of people will be outta town the weekend of the 25th for Thanksgiving.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:50 PM

Good call. I personally should be around whether it is held the 18th or the 25th, so I suppose we’ll have players chime in here with their preferences.

Hey, you, the ‘scaper reading this post - are you planning on attending the November monthly? If so, what day works better for you? Should it be held Saturday, Nov. 18th, or the last Saturday, Nov. 25th (thanksgiving weekend)?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events