Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 25th, 2017, 02:40 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: WTB a couple sets

a 100 plus? where do ye plan on setting that map up? Ive got roughly 20 master sets worth of terrain plus 5 or 6 swarm, 4 or 5 DnD master sets, and 7 to 10 of the other sets in my open collection and Ive yet to use them all, even when I was running tournaments and setting up 16 to 20 maps at once.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:07 PM

Brets Woo who?

I'm gonna layer my whole house in it if I can manage it. If I do it pica would surely follow
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:15 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

We have found the next Dr. Wierdscaper.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

If you're willing to take partial sets, I have a bulk load of terrain I can make a deal on. A partial Tundra, nearly complete Fortress and about 2 RotVs. Only figures from RotV though.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old August 26th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
This thread inspired me to go look at his old thread. I was heartbroken to see a bunch of gray boxes where his Photobucket pictures used to be.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old August 26th, 2017, 05:51 PM

Brets Woo who?

@flameslayer93 Never head of him, I'll have to do some research
@krysto2002 I have pm'ed you about bulk terrain
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:07 AM

Brets Woo who?

So what does everyone do for storage of mass quantities of heroscape?
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:07 AM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

plastic tubs... or stack it on a shelf in the closet... i use a couple plastic tubs, easy to transport. You will need more then a couple...
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:10 AM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I recommend storing by blocks, with each block being a complete set. One block for each RotV; one for each TJ, etc.

It's not what *I* do, but it's what I wish I did. Of course, if you get as many as you say you want, your collection will dwarf mine.

= =
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:24 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
This thread inspired me to go look at his old thread. I was heartbroken to see a bunch of gray boxes where his Photobucket pictures used to be.
Curse you Photobucket for taking away Dr. Weirdscaper's pictures!!!
Old August 30th, 2017, 01:02 PM

Yeah. They are gone forever, which is a real shame. I couldn't even bring myself to link to the thread, because now there is nothing there but sadness.

= =
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hmm...do you suppose Google cached them somewhere?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades