Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 8th, 2016, 06:05 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

Where did the holocron for the royal guardsman go? I thought I saw it released when jabba's palace was released....
Old February 8th, 2016, 10:30 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You can go about your business. Move along! Move along!

(I accidentally moved it out of our private side temporarily. It's gone now and will be released at a future date.)
Old February 8th, 2016, 11:05 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I got the card printed while I had access to it lol.

I mean, there's nothing to see here, I'm moving along...

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 8th, 2016, 01:53 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You can go about your business. Move along! Move along!

(I accidentally moved it out of our private side temporarily. It's gone now and will be released at a future date.)
Ah, I thought the timing of the release was odd, but I wasn't complaining. At least I am not losing my mind . Thanks for the quick answer.
Old February 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Whoops! Hope you guys liked the early sneak peek.
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:15 AM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Silly question.

The way I read it, you can Force Push someone through a ruin. Is that right?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 31st, 2016, 09:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Silly question.

The way I read it, you can Force Push someone through a ruin. Is that right?
It doesn't say you can't. It says in a straight line. Generally figures don't move through objects such as ruins though.
Old May 31st, 2016, 09:52 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

With Force Push you are moving the figure, not placing the figure. So TREX is correct--you cannot move a figure through an object.
Old June 1st, 2016, 03:43 AM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's one exegetical possibility...

...I didn't consider.

Maybe we should add something to it? I didn't find it very intuitive from the reading. From gameplay, it makes sense, unless you've played SWBattlefront II and seen the arch the figures fly when you force push them. Then they could land behind a ruin.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 1st, 2016, 10:22 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
That's one exegetical possibility...

...I didn't consider.

Maybe we should add something to it? I didn't find it very intuitive from the reading. From gameplay, it makes sense, unless you've played SWBattlefront II and seen the arch the figures fly when you force push them. Then they could land behind a ruin.
From page 12 of the HoSS Master Set Rulebook:
"Darth Vader is engaged with R2-D2. He can use Force Push to move R2-D2 one or two spaces in a straight line. R2-D2 may not be moved off the battlefield or through objects such as ruins."
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:06 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Are you guys going to do Wedge?

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No current plans for him but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets done some day. Might be a good public design option for someone as we move into the prequels. Personally I'd love to see some X-wing pilots designed first, then he can be the leader of Rogue Squadron by assembling and leading a bunch of X-wing pilots. The problem is translating pilots into a land based game effectively. I really like how the Cloud Pilots turned out but not sure if it will work for all the different pilot figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape