Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old January 5th, 2016, 02:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Landing Platforms

Yeah, maybe DanieLoche can post the text that he used in generating the pdf. Then you could just paste it into the OP.
Old January 5th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm uploading the new version.

Here's the text, you can copy/paste what's needed :

Quote:
Required Sets : 2 The Conflct Begins - Marvel™ Master Set,
2 Fortress of the Archykie .
This map also uses the following HoSS Destructible Objects * :
- 2 Containers
- 4 Crates
- 4 Chemical Canisters
*(see heroscapers.com for more information)

The Bespin System is home to a small tibanna gas mining operation. As such it managed to avoid falling under the jurisdiction of the Empire as well as the Mining Guild, going unnoticed for several years. The lack of Imperial taxes and government red tape, as well the anonymity provided, led to a brisk pace of business with cargo being loaded and unloaded daily from the many landing platforms that dot the city. Located among the clouds in the Bespin Gas Giant's Life Zone, the landing platforms are also one of the few access points into the city, a fact not gone unnoticed by numerous Space Pirates who have attempted to raid the city and steal the valuable tibanna gas. As a result, defensive measures have been taken to defend each landing platform from unwanted guests.

Master Game - Platform Defense
(2 Players)

Lord Vader is coming. We have to prepare the landing platforms, but it looks like the Rebellion heard about his plans.
Destroy their ship and kill them all. Nothing should disturb Lord Vader‘s arrival.
- Amiral Firmus Piett to his troops.

Goal : Destroy all your opponent’s figures.

Setup : Each player drafts or brings a pre-made 500-point Army.
Player 1 starts in the red starting zone.
Player 2 starts in the blue starting zone.

Place Destructible Objects as follows:
- Place 2 Crates on each Yellow Dot
- Place 1 Container on each Green Dot
- Place 2 Chemical Canister on each Orange Dot

Place the Glyph of Brandar as indicated above. The glyph
represents the Defense System Control Panel Glyph.

-Special rules and Clarifications-
- Castle Doors are not used on this map.
- Marvel Ruins are not used on this map, only the bases are used.

DEFENSE SYSTEM SPECIAL RULE :
The Bespin Landing Platforms are well defended. These defenses are operated locally by the Defense System Control Panel Glyph which is represented by the Glyph of Brandar.

At the end of each round, the player that controls the Defense System Control Panel Glyph may target any one figure on the landing platforms with the Bespin Defense Cannon Special Attack (see bellow).
The landing platforms consist of the purple zones as shown :

BESPIN DEFENSE CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special, Attack 4
All figures adjacent to the targeted figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, roll defense dice separately.
Figures targeted by the Bespin Defense Cannon Special Attack never have height advantage.

Victory : You win immediatly if all of your opponent’s figures are destroyed.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 5th, 2016, 04:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, the FP is updated to match the wording above with the exception of the landing platform definition as the PDF has the landing platforms highlighted in purple where the text only description is used in the FP.
Old January 10th, 2016, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Does this look good to everyone then. @Yodaking , do you want to do a shout out to the remaining BOSS members, then we can release it same time as the HOSS stuff, and I'll add it to the archives.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 10th, 2016, 09:43 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

(Not trying to be a jerk)...
Admiral Piett is missing a "d" under the master game. It's not copied in the FP, but I wasn't sure if it was copied somewhere else.
Old January 10th, 2016, 10:11 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Admiral Piett is missing a "d" under the master game. It's not copied in the FP, but I wasn't sure if it was copied somewhere else.
positive, constructive feedback is always welcome round these parts. It's always good to have more eyes taking a look at something. Thanks.

EDIT:
Quote:
Master Game - Platform Defense
(2 Players)
Lord Vader is coming. We have to prepare the landing platforms, but it
looks like the Rebellion heard about his plans.
Destroy their ship and kill them all. Nothing should disturb Lord Vader‘s
arrival.
- Amiral Firmus Piett to his troops.
@DanieLoche , I hi-lighted the fix, here it is thanks to hose.

Old January 10th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I already know my PDFs by heart, no problem ahah.

Here it the probably final version : CLICK

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 10th, 2016, 10:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
positive, constructive feedback is always welcome round these parts. It's always good to have more eyes taking a look at something. Thanks.
Yeah, that is how we make a better product and one of the reasons we run the map department in the public forums.

Last edited by Yodaking; January 11th, 2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old January 11th, 2016, 09:09 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Cool, good to know. I was in a hurry and sometimes short sentences can be misinterpreted as rude. Especially one little nit-pick in a small added part for flavor in an otherwise well done text.
Old January 19th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"like" happy

Alright I just looked over DL's last pdf file for this one. Looks great to me. Unless there are any other issues, @Yodaking , we should link the pdf to the OP and take a final vote. I'll then add it to the archives. It would be cool to officially release this one with the next HOSS release.

Old January 19th, 2016, 01:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Good call on the final vote, I had let it slip my mind.

I propose we release the Bespin Landing Platforms.

Yoda -
Trex -
Ninja -
DLo -

Last edited by Yodaking; January 24th, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
Old January 19th, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

Thumbs up from me, looks good yoda. @Yodaking , could you attach the pdf to the OP. Then after voting I'll link it to the BOSS archives.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape