Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old September 19th, 2015, 01:59 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Question Dump

I think a thread for this is a great idea, Koolster. Here are my thoughts. Like Koolster, I proxy nearly everything.

Common Squads:
Spoiler Alert!

Common/Uncommon Heroes:
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 19th, 2015, 02:01 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think a thread for this is a great idea, Koolster. Here are my thoughts. Like Koolster, I proxy nearly everything.

Common Squads:
Spoiler Alert!

Common/Uncommon Heroes:
Spoiler Alert!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs / C3V Minis Index / HoSS Minis Index / My HS Joke Thread / HOC
Old September 19th, 2015, 09:14 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the input guys!

Troll and Toad will be at Anime Weekend Atlanta next week and I'm hoping they have the same $1 grab-box of Star Wars minis they had at DragonCon. I snagged 2 Stormtroopers at D*Con but am hoping I can snag a crapton of troopers/jawas/rebel troopers/tuskens from their box and save some funds towards all the $4-5 named figures
Old September 20th, 2015, 02:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd be fine with an official thread for this topic too.
Old September 28th, 2015, 09:17 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Welp. I wasn't so lucky with Troll and Toad at AWA. They apparently brought one grab-bag box for the weekend and it got sold earlier in the day Saturday before I showed up.

However! A local comic shop still had some old boosters and even a starter set, so I snagged a handful of models.

A followup question to my quest for squads is how do the Star Wars Imperial Assault figures stand up to the the Stars Wars Minis? Are they close enough in scale to be usable? I've kind of been dying for an excuse to get it and it seems like it would solve a lot of my mini issues. With IA Boba Fett he's actually a solid $10-15 cheaper than the standard model.
Old September 29th, 2015, 12:45 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Welp. I wasn't so lucky with Troll and Toad at AWA. They apparently brought one grab-bag box for the weekend and it got sold earlier in the day Saturday before I showed up.

However! A local comic shop still had some old boosters and even a starter set, so I snagged a handful of models.

A followup question to my quest for squads is how do the Star Wars Imperial Assault figures stand up to the the Stars Wars Minis? Are they close enough in scale to be usable? I've kind of been dying for an excuse to get it and it seems like it would solve a lot of my mini issues. With IA Boba Fett he's actually a solid $10-15 cheaper than the standard model.
Imperial Assault are the same scale as heroscape figures, the models are beautiful(Just got mine a couple of weeks ago). They are not painted. I plan on painting mine. They also have some of the more expensive figures for cheaper in the set.(probe droids and web gunners)
Old September 29th, 2015, 03:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I bought the Boba Fett unpainted figure for $10 a few weekends ago. I hope to paint it up someday. I also have a SW minis Boba Fett but I have not done a direct size comparison yet. They seem to be pretty close in scale. I can try to get you some pics if you want.
Old September 29th, 2015, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

I was snapping off some other figure pics today so here you go. The scale looks just about perfect and the Fett mini is a pretty nice sculpt.

Old September 29th, 2015, 02:24 PM

Awesome. Looks like I'll probably go that route for him at least, probably use it at an excuse to buy the base set
Old November 25th, 2015, 08:30 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

"In your army" includes army cards destroyed and not on the battlefield yet, right? So if I have C3-PO, I keep the bonus even if one or more of the species is destroyed?
Old November 25th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
"In your army" includes army cards destroyed and not on the battlefield yet, right? So if I have C3-PO, I keep the bonus even if one or more of the species is destroyed?
No. Destroyed units are no longer in your army, so if all the members of a species are destroyed you no longer get that bonus.
Old November 25th, 2015, 09:28 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Ah. Thanks for the quick response.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape