Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:16 PM

Marro Divider #4 is surprisingly tart
Glad-Blast suggestions

Ok, so I have 1 squad of the gladdies and one of the blasties and tried them in a match with a friend. I had a problem, though. The blastatrons kept whiffing on defence when they got sniped on by dw9000 and syvarris! I'm pretty new, and dont have any common squad multiples except the ones that come in the swarm of the marro set. SO... I dont want to spend more on them until I have more figures. Are there other strategies with the glad-blast combo, besides the "BUY MORE OF THEM" strategy?

+REP?

Tournament record 3-0

Check out my Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles