Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2022, 10:18 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW

Vegie dad and I had a great game this evening. He led by setting up a screen with his Romans. I slow rolled my heroes towards his pod, and sent my death knights around the sides of the board towards both glyphs. Vegie dad sent Me-Burq-Sa up to take a pot shot at Khosumet and hit the stare to deal 2 wounds. I went on the offense and sent Boreos in for a 6v5 on MBS but failed to deal a wound. Vegie dad then had his turn 3 on the 12th which dealt 2 wounds to Boreos putting him at half health and me in a bit of a stressful situation. I managed to retreat Boreos back to safety moving next to Thorgim, as well as trying to bait the 12th out of Raelin's aura. Vegie dad took the bait as I had 3 heroes set up in a nice place for a grenade to land, he missed his grenade and his attack was blocked by 5 defense Boreos. He also sent one 12th down towards my death knight that was on ulaniva, thankfully for me, my death knight survived, giving me the opportunity to move Khosumet to attack the 12th outside of Raelin's aura that attempted to blow up my heroes. I got the kill and had my death knight on ulaniva strike out to try and kill the 12th that shot at him netting me another dead 12th. The next round, vegie dad moved his Romans forward to block my advance, as well as making an aggressive Raelin move to the center of the board, killing Khosumet. I had Boreos carry Thorigrim and attack Raelin dealing 2 wounds if I recall correctly. I also sent my forward death knight in an attempt to assassinate MBS, and tie up one of the 12th, while he was outside of Raelin's aura. The death knight dealt 2 wounds to MBS which was huge. Vegie dad moved Marcus and Romans, but were unable to get to Boreos due to swirling vortex. Boreos continued to attack Raelin dealing 1 more wound, and the death knight tried to take out MBS but failed. Vegie dad had his turn 3 on the 12th which saw one move next to Marcus for a boosted attack on Boreos, he missed his grenade again and due to Thorgrim and height his attack was blocked. I won a crucial initiative and used Boreos to grab Marcus away from the 12th he was boosting, as well as getting the kill on Raelin. With the fall of Raelin I was able to kill the 3rd 12th. Next round, vegie dad had a nice initiative win and was able to kill Boreos with the Marcus/Roman onslaught. However, his advantage was short lived, as my next turn took out both Marcus and MBS. From there, it was mainly clean up as vegie dad had about 4 Romans and 1 12th. The death knights with the dumatef and wannok were able to take down the soldiers, and give me the win.

GG vegie dad! That was a blast!
Old January 15th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Scaperedude and I are playing now.

EDIT: I won. Slow-paced game. I opened by deploying Maltis as a blocker, then started shooting with Omegacron on to the advancing Volunteers. Omega racked a couple kills, but as Marcus climbed next to the northern hill of Aeon and threatened to deliver boosted 4v8s on to Omegacron, I decided to retreat. I worked my entire army up the southern hill but out of range of Marcus, so I was mostly hiding behind the southern ruin. I lost a Brute Grut in the process. Meanwhile, the Volunteers were surging to control the northern hill alongside Marcus.

When the game threatened to get very slow, Scaperedude deployed Drake deep into my territory to assassinate Raelin. My army was a little too clustered to respond well; one of my Morgan's Riflemen was blocking my own Brute Gruts from getting next to Raelin to defend her due to engagement with Drake. As the Brute Gruts attacked over the course of a few turns, Drake shifted gears from Raelin, slayed two of the Brute Gruts (while the last Grut was pounding sleeping Volunteers) and emerged from that fight with only 3 wounds. In a risky move, I sent a Rifleman to the Unique Attack glyph and together with Omegacron they managed to finish off Drake with melee shots. Drake brought down Raelin with his final swing.

After that, the game was just Omegacron going to town. My Riflemen and Maltis were killed by the remaining Volunteers, but Omegacron had climbed the board enough to find safe shots on the 20th. Outranging them 7 to 6 made it difficult for Marcus to be relevant. I won with Omegacron and Rygarn each at 1 wound. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 15th, 2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Evantage and I getting started

EDIT: Got the win over evantage. Turns out, when Fiends are rolling 6/8 Swoops...life is pretty good. That said, this game wasn't without it's close calls. Evantage took some risky moves with MotH (3 disengages at one point...I blanked) in order to come after Raelin and Xundar for sniping. He was able to snipe off Raelin before she could help any defenders and he got 3-4 shots of 5 dice off at Xundar but only ever doing 2-3 wounds...which allowed my Shadows to swarm in time and take down the threats. It was a good game with some intense moments!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; January 16th, 2022 at 06:14 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 08:31 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Double or Nothing

Round 2 is on The Borogoves.

REMINDER: YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR OPPONENT'S ARMY

The earthling (1-0) v. xthorsavagex (1-0) pool of armies is:
WOOF WOOF
* Arktos, Bahadur, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs

* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Dreadgul Raidersx4
earthling chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (1-0) v. sir heroscape (1-0) pool of armies is:
Scared of the Dark?
* Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Xundar, Shadow Binder, Shadow Fiendx4, Shadow Houndx3
Syvarkaanan
* Arktos, Bahadur, Syvarris, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) pool of armies is:
I was nice and went with only 6 cards
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh
The Big Olive
* Heracles, Me-Burq-Sa, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2, Sacred Band (drop 1)
chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-0) v. shiftrex (1-0) pool of armies is:
Politics
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Syvarris
Mainedrops Keep Falling on My Heads
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 20th Maine Volunteersx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx2 (drop 1)
dysole chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
I ain't got no soul
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Zettian Infantryx2
Guardians of the Galaxy
* Brute Gruts, Maltis Tez, Morgan's Riflemen, Omegacron, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-0) v. dompredator77 (0-1) pool of armies is:
Tom Brady
* Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Buccaneers of Tortugax2
Khosumet is such a bore(os)
* Bol, Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Dumutef Guardx2
dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The megasilver (0-1) v. schismaticsounds (0-1) pool of armies is:

* Brunak, Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvernx2
Shaolin Showdown!
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx3
megasilver chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (0-1) v. tokyoghoul (0-1) pool of armies is:
Riza
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Clawfoot Interceptor (drop 3)
Sudema’s Ghouls and Goons
* Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighter, Dumutef Guard, Shades of Bleakwoodex2
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The grey waves (0-1) v. evantage (0-1) pool of armies is:
Master of the Hunters
* Arktos, Otonashi, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Greyspears, Knights of Weston, Master of the Hunt

* Capt. John Varan, Guilty McCreech, Lilja, Otonashi, Rygarn, 20th Maine Volunteersx3
evantage chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-1) v. scaperedude (0-1) pool of armies is:
Soulja Bois
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 20th Maine Volunteersx4

* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnaires
superfrog chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. boromir96 (0-1) pool of armies is:

* Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Templar Cavalryx2
Super Soldiers
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnairesx2 (drop 2)
boromir96 chooses who places first.

~Dysole,
Old January 17th, 2022, 06:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Round 2 Until 1/23

Can we please start an announcement thread so I don't miss more of these like I did this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 17th, 2022, 10:24 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Can we please start an announcement thread so I don't miss more of these like I did this one?
That's a great idea; a single thread people could subscribe to in order to be notified when a season was starting.
Old January 17th, 2022, 10:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That's a great idea; a single thread people could subscribe to in order to be notified when a season was starting.
I just created one. Everyone, please go subscribe to it and please post your events there so more people will know about them and join them.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 18th, 2022, 11:19 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Double or Nothing

Quote:
The kevindola (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) pool of armies is:
I was nice and went with only 6 cards
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh
The Big Olive
* Heracles, Me-Burq-Sa, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2, Sacred Band (drop 1)
chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing today @ 2 pm Eastern

----------------------

Edit: I got the win behind some solid-defense Romans & Heracles' heroics.

Round 1:

Kevin went all 3 OMs on Nakita, rushing me to try and snipe Heracles, but they were only able to get 1 wound on him after he claimed height on my OM 1. I advanced Romans slowly while MBS killed 2 Nakitas.

Round 2:

Kevin won init & Guilty moved up and killed MBS. I had all 3 OMs on Romans, and slow-rolled them into the center of the map (lots of extra defense) with Valguard. Kevin developed Brutes meanwhile. Valguard ended the round by engaging Guilty from height, but only did 1 wound.

Round 3:

I won init, disengaged Valguard, and swung him into the Brutes, killing 1. I moved forward a few Romans, but they failed to kill anything. Kevin moved up Arkmer, who killed the Roman on Valda. I swung Valguard away from the Brutes and into Arkmer, killing him and denying the 'Lion of Punjab' bonus for the rest of the round. I brought up a few more Romans, and got one kill through on the Brutes. The Brutes then took a turn, but were only able to kill 1 Roman despite berserking. Heracles moved up, killed a Brute, and engaged the last Nakita. Himmel finally got into the action, killing 3 Romans before blanking.

Round 4:

I won init again, and took a final turn with Romans. Valguard re-engaged the Nakita, but failed to kill her. The remaining romans killed the Nakita though and put 1 wound on Himmel. Kevin brought up Ranjit, but he missed the OM removal on Heracles. I then used Heracles to finish off Himmel with a double labors turn and Kevin conceded with Ranjit, 1 Brute, & a 1-life Guilty left.

gg Kevin, tough matchup given what Heracles can do

Last edited by Chris Perkins; January 18th, 2022 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old January 18th, 2022, 11:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Got the win over Cpt S tonight.

Turns out rolling 65% on attack rolls does pretty well, even against Raelin-jungle-shadow backed units. The early going was rough for Cpt S with some pretty lucky kills on his early developed units. That allowed me to continue to advance with good position on Greyspears backed by Arktos and really start melting the shadows. Cpt S was on the backfoot until Raelin died, and then his defense started going great, his attack rolls started hitting and his Shadow Cast "rebirth" got 4-6 rolls to give him a fighting chance. I was worried there for a minute...but an unfortunate OM3 on Isamu (the safe OM dump if his units died) really hurt, especially because he'd killed most of my squads and had Arktos isolated with 3 or 4 shadows brought back. That allowed me to rekill shadows, win initiative the next round and seal the game with a Syvarris snipe on Xundar.

gg's Cpt S

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 19th, 2022, 01:39 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally won one tonight against Megasilver
The matchup was in my favor as well as the initiatives. The striker force and only casualties were Master Win Chiu Wu and a squad of Monks. The fight remained fairly even at the start and even ground except for a few monks getting very tied in with the middle of the battle allowing many attacks off on height spiders and Brunak. Estivara stood furthest away with good sight on the battlefield. WCW provided a very scary offensive force boosting the monks but was shifted by the oncoming Wyvern. Monks however could reposition rather well with their stealth leaps. The first Wyvern traded with WCW. Lao Xin slowly followed up, taking a few wounds and further taking of initiative provided a shred through the second Wyvern and the remainder of the spiders, losing a turn for the spiders. Then Brunak took a remaining 2 wounds against 4 skulls, being already wounded one, unfortunately losing yet another OM. Estivara's defense rolls popped off, but was quickly overwhelmed by Lao Xin and the monks.
Old January 20th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

dok and vegie playing now

EDIT: dok won. Fun game but hard to describe. Early on, I lost a few squad figures and got down, but put dok in some awkward spots that allowed me to land the much more crucial kills on his squads figures. Eventually, I forced Omegacron into some disengages and brought him down with an Evisceraxe, but the following round things fell apart from me as dok's single attacks from Rygarn eliminated 2 of my 3 order marker. Was a tense endgame between Rygarn and Warden but Rygarn hit enough jumps to win. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 22nd, 2022 at 01:42 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2022, 01:25 AM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

DomPredator77 and I played this evening, here is how it went.
I started to pod up on the hill on the west side of the map first moving Raelin and then some buccaneers as blockers. I made a mistake by not having my buccaneers placed in my start zone so that they could surround Raelin. My final turn of round one had me move my minute men up onto the hill with 1 directly in front of Raelin, where I should have had a buccaneer, and the rest behind her on 2 and 3 height spaces. Meanwhile, Dom start to develop his heroes along side the death knights, first Khosumet to the west hill, Boreos to the middle and a dumatef to the west hill as well. I won the initiative for round 2 and sent my first buccaneer to valda and then had 2 run up to engage things and clog up the middle, and the fourth one to block off one of the paths to my pod. I got a kill on a death knight thanks to opportunist. Dom then had Boeros fly over to the west hill and kill my buccaneer that was outside Raelin's aura and then his death knights took out my buccaneer on valda. My turn 2 was on Quahon who I had shoot a lightning breath at a death knight and chained it off to Boreos and Khosumet, unfortunately 0/4 skulls doesn't really deal that much damage so all three came out unscathed. Dom then sent Boreos, Khosumet, and a couple death knights to attack my dragon and got 2 wounds on the dragon. Quahon was my turn 3 and this time I rolled 3/4 skulls, which killed a death knight and dealt 2 wounds to Khosumet. Dom's final turn saw Boreos take even ground with Quahon and deal 2 more wounds (4/7 life). The next initiative was huge. I won and Quahon rolled another 3/4 skulls which killed another death knight and Khosumet, and managed to deal 3 wounds to Boreos. Dom had Boreos finish off Quahon and then took an attack on my 4th that was in front of Raelin, but unfortunately he blanked and the 4th was saved. Here Dom's defense betrayed him and in one wait then fire volley I killed his second to last death knight and Boreos, giving me much more room to breathe. His next turn had his developed dumatef finally kill my pesky buccaneer that had him tied down all game, and his last death knight retreated out of wait then fire range. I took my 3rd turn to shoot at the dumatef and managed to get the kill. Dom then bravely went for an initiative switch and charged his other dumatef and death knight towards my pod. He won this round's initiative, and moved his dumatef closer and had a death knight try to kill a 4th but that single defense die from Raelin came in handy and the 4th managed to block it. I took a wait then fire round which killed both his death night and the dumatef due to some rotten defense. This took out the rest of Dom's order markers and I sent the 4th out to pick off Bol and get some early wounds on Thorgim. By round's end I had dealt 2 wounds to Thorgrim and the next round the 4th did a little bit of a dance before finishing off Thorgrim.
GG DomPredator77!! Fun playing you!

Fast paced game with some very interesting stats.
KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 33 out of 69 (47.83%)
Defense rolls: 6 out of 24 (25%)
Total dice rolled: 93

Dompredator77
Attack rolls: 23 out of 45 (51.11%)
Defense rolls: 27 out of 103 (26.21%)
Total dice rolled: 148

Both well below the average for defense, but I rolled a quarter of the amount of defense dice he rolled, and he wound up rolling more defense dice then both my offense and defense combined!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events