Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 10th, 2021, 04:46 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Statesman (public playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Sounds like a solid plan.
Cool. I’ll do that then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaQuinn View Post
I am just now realizing this entire conversation was here. I won't say to much since Fresh posted my second play test. I found him more fun the second time. Allowing him to move and use the hammer was useful. This time I didn't do much damage (my opponent had high defense) but it was helpful getting to move him around. It was often good to use him first to set up people and then use Positron to do some damage. Thanks for the first opportunity. It was really fun.
I’m really glad you enjoyed him man! Statesman setting up people for Positron to bomb them with Manticore throwing out debuffs was what I envisioned when I was designing them, so glad it’s coming through better.
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:37 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : STATESMAN
VERSION PLAYTESTED ;
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh(No Glyphs)
Units :
Statesman (350), Positron (220), Manticore (130)
= 700

VS.

Wiccan (200), Hulkling (200), Speed (160), Hawkeye *Kate* (140)
= 700

Spoiler Alert!

---

VERSION PLAYTESTED ;
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh(No Glyphs)
Units :
Statesman (350), Positron (220), Manticore (130)
= 700

VS.

Luke Cage (190), Swordsman (160), Frozen (200), Ken Masters (150)
= 700

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:43 PM

Really happy with how they're feeling. Strengths (Statesman can eat the biggest normal attacks for his boys, consistent attacks with Freedom Phalanx, Hammer of Justice > Neutron Bomb is a STRONG combo, Manticore can shutdown certain units, Manticore is usually going to survive to lategame and is solid in a 1v1) and weaknesses (No autowounds besides Lingering Radiation which needs a wound from a normal attack, pretty squishy if Statesman isn't able to use Tanker, positioning Positron properly is crucial for good damage).

I really like how they all have a once per round power, really makes me think of MMO cooldowns and feels like a fun call to that.

I am worried his text is gonna be too long with the once per round addition. If so I'll ask the word wizards for help, and cut some stuff if needed.
Old June 11th, 2021, 01:16 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad you found a solid spot Fresh!
Old June 11th, 2021, 02:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Statesman (Breathing Period)

The text is really close. If we decide that the "Affected figures roll defense dice separately" text is pointless, then it fits without much extra.
Old June 12th, 2021, 10:57 AM

I’m fine with getting rid of that defense die text, I’ll update the SP.

I’m happy with how Statesman is looking, so I propose we move to Final Editing.
Old June 12th, 2021, 11:02 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Statesman (final editing)

yea
Old June 12th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

For the record I was saying “if we the Heroes” decide that text is unneeded.

Yea
Old June 12th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Statesman (Breathing Period)

You can cut the wording down quite a bit, edits below. We've already omitted the "roll defense dice separately" wording on other designs because thinking the opposite is nonsense. (How would combining defense dice and assigning wounds work?)

Quote:
HAMMER OF JUSTICE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5.
Before attacking, you may move Statesman up to 2 spaces. All figures adjacent to Statesman are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. After attacking with this special attack, if you rolled 1 or more skulls, place each affected figure on any empty space within 2 spaces of its original placement, during which they do not take leaving engagement attacks. This special attack can only be used once per round.
Old June 13th, 2021, 08:11 PM

Thanks for the wording help Arch!
Old June 15th, 2021, 01:07 PM

Old June 16th, 2021, 01:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is he supposed to be able to move with his SA during a Freedom Phalanx turn?

Like I don't think he can right now, but that seems like a weird bit of design friction to be internal to a card.

Seems like it would be worth updating Freedom Phalanx to "can't move normally"?

EDIT- Nevermind, looks like we already did that edit.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library