Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 29th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - Final Editing

Yeah, I think that is best.
Feeling pretty dumb that the whole thing was a printer setting.
Old July 29th, 2020, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So I saved the stairs and doors file to my laptop, then when I went to open the PDF it wanted to open it using something called Microsoft Edge. Thought it would use Adobe, but maybe I never installed that on this lap top. Edge work for the hex files okay?
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Went to print and I see a 'fit to page' box, so I changed that to 'actual size' and it got bigger in the preview image. Will try that out first and compare the size of the door/stair markers to a hex and report back.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea should always print at actual size.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Stairs/Doors tokens printed without and edges cut off anywhere, look like the proper size to me when compared to a single space hex prior to cutting them out. Thinking about gluing the sheet to that white backer board I left out and cutting them out glued to some cardboard to use as my tokens since I don't have the card stock or extra glyphs. @IAmBatman were you able to cut your white backer board using just scissors? I know you made little triangles out of it for your corners.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I just used scissors, I think. It was a quite a while ago. lol

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 29th, 2020, 03:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, should have stopped after one floor printing, did both parts of the first floor back to back, using the actual size setting. Just placed a 7 hex tile on top of it and the hexes look slightly bigger to my eye. When I place the edge of one part of the 7 hex tile directly along the black hex line matching the connecting bits, the lines at several mm's away on the all the other edges of the 7 hex tile. I can take pictures if it helps, it's very noticeable. Is there a chance I need to do something with my own printer settings?

Also I'll have to go look at Bat's tutorial. I'm guessing the two parts are designed to overlap some, how much overlay should I expect to find?
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:28 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Do you have a 'Reduce to Printer Margins' option?
That is what I used. Otherwise it comes out too big.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:33 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll look around, where would I find that. You talking inside Edge or is it something the printer itself has?
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:38 PM
C3G Landlord

This is what I'm seeing. You can see the hex lines up really nicely with the black line/teeth of the graph in one location, but then as the graphic expands out from there it become offset.

Old July 29th, 2020, 03:39 PM

Is edge a web browser?
Not sure. I think I have Foxit.
It is a default setting under the heading Scale.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Also looking around Edge, I found a switch that says 'let the app change my printing preferences' which I've now switched from on to off. Would that be enough to give printing another try?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library