Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 5th, 2018, 04:03 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Looking for a Loose Grok Rider+Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi there! So I'm looking for a loose Grok Rider, specifically the one pictured below. I don't need an Army Card or the other riders. I'm trying to make a very simple, updated Ne-Gok-Sa (like Drake and Raelin got), and was going to have him riding a beast, but I also didn't want to spend money on an entire squad of Groks to get one of the beasts. So it'd be really great if anyone had these one of these guys they'd be willing to part with for cheap so I can try and make this! ^__^

Last edited by KaineKamui; October 11th, 2018 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Got a Ne-Gok-Sa; only need a Grok now.
Old October 6th, 2018, 05:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for a Loose Grok Rider+Ne-Gok-Sa

I have a Ne-Gok-Sa. No Grok, though. Check my sell thread in my bio.
Old October 11th, 2018, 03:32 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking for a Loose Grok Rider+Ne-Gok-Sa

Bump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades