Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old August 13th, 2018, 05:59 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Smile Looking to Buy Excess Master Set Figures!!!

closed

Last edited by KaineKamui; August 14th, 2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: No longer needed+I don't know how to delete threads.
Old August 13th, 2018, 06:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking to Buy Excess Master Set Figures!!!

Check out impact miniatures bases. They sell bases that are very similar to heroscape bases, and heroscape-esque stickers to boot!
Old August 13th, 2018, 07:34 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking to Buy Excess Master Set Figures!!!

I have seen those bases before. Unfortunately, though, I have too much of an obsessive personality towards making them as authentic looking as possible so that I do not just want bases that look similar to the original game, but bases that are the same as the originals. But thanks for the suggestion anyway! ^_^

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades