Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 10th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Crevcor's Commission soon!

A lot of the MS1/Wave 1 wording is kinda wonky, but I say when in doubt, stick to the official sources. You wouldn't want to change the exact wording on a power of the same name, even if that wording could be a little better.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:45 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Wave 19, week 3 gonna be an evening release?
I am excited for the heroes!
(I am really excited about the Large / Huge guys next week but I can wait ... I love the staggered releases)!
Old May 13th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

For reasons completely unrelated to last week's reasons, we're getting it out later today. It's ready.

Sorry for the delay. We are but a small army of volunteers, doing what we can in our spare time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 13th, 2015, 10:52 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
Wave 19, week 3 gonna be an evening release?
I am excited for the heroes!
(I am really excited about the Large / Huge guys next week but I can wait ... I love the staggered releases)!

Our Front Page editor is very busy in RL and will get it out sometime today.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:12 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
For reasons completely unrelated to last week's reasons, we're getting it out later today. It's ready.

Sorry for the delay. We are but a small army of volunteers, doing what we can in our spare time.

No reason to be sorry. The excellent work you guys do is greatly appreciated. I was more curious than anything. New 'Scape is like Christmas morning ... a fun sense of anticipation!

Thanks again for all the hard work and effort. I look forward to seeing your newest creations!
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you for the kind words. I, too, am looking forward to seeing our newest creations.

= =
Old May 13th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It's up!

= =
Old May 13th, 2015, 05:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's up!
Favorite has to be Beorn Boltcutter. I really want to know how he works with the Axegrinders/Q9...

Oddly enough, the Axegrinders are a half-decent counter to Q9, but now they join the same team.

I'd say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but Beorn Boltcutter is Utgar, in which both Aquilla and Vydar are supposedly fighting against (even though Vydar is kind of freelance), so this unit just screws up everything.

Way to go C3V!!! Nice release!
Old May 13th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

The outlaw's Quick Draw is pretty cool.

Now, Beorn's buddies are probably Zetacron and Omegacron.
Old May 13th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What about Q9? Range 8, attack 5?

I'd be interested in seeing a Beorn/Q9/Dwarves army.
Old May 13th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Q9 doesn't use his normal move/attack too often, so he might actually benefit the least from upgrades. Not that he won't benefit, but he benefits the least. I'd be more concerned about Zetacron, especially if Upgrade markers stack.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 13th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Beorn's Upgrade markers can't stack. The power states that you can only place them if there are none on the card. If a unit loses one, then you could put 2nd or 3rd one on the card in turn. But never more than one at a time.

Love all four of these guys. Maybe Beorn the most but the Garrett Burn's Quickdraw is pretty cool as well. Utgar is LOVING his new recruits!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs