Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old June 7th, 2014, 08:50 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Wanna laugh?

Hey guys! I found something and if this doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will. Here you go! Enjoy and I'd love to hear your favorite.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 7th, 2014, 09:03 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wanna laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Hey guys! I found something and if this doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will. Here you go! Enjoy and I'd love to hear your favorite.
That peekaru is hilarious!

Also, do kids really need so many "iOS" toys? It's setting them up to be addicted to social media by age 5.... That was a bit irritating for me to see.
Old June 8th, 2014, 09:47 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wanna laugh?

Redneck Pacifier so strongk.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media