Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 19th, 2017, 06:50 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Einar's Departure- My second wave with pics of cards/fig

I agree--it'd be great to be able to see your custom waves, but all that I can read is the intriguing lore that you wrote. Hopefully this can be remedied one day.
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:26 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shoot, thanks for alerting me, I will see what I can do!

Looks like they want me to pay to upgrade my account, might be best to find an alternative. Annoying of them considering how buggy their site is
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It certainly is annoying that they decided to do this, especially when browsing such a community-heavy site such as this. Thank you for the response and for taking the time to try and fix this problem!
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:09 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will be working on this soon. Its funny because photobucket is SO bad I actually had considered using something else in the first place and then they pull this. Definitely gonna move on and not look back.
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:31 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I for one can recommend discord as a image-storing option. That's what I use.
Old September 20th, 2017, 10:42 PM

Alright guys, revived this with pictures! Hope you enjoy, if you want to see my more recent stuff with some collaboration from the community check out the soulscape project in my sig. Lots of WIP stuff but I plan to marathon on until its all adapted. It will end up being more polished than these ones overall.
Old September 20th, 2017, 10:51 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh wow, I love the idea of the sightless guardian. A little hard to place the two together, but still intetesting.
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

ooo...I really do like the Sightless Guardian, may have to pick that mini up. As well, Ge-Vok-Sa is friggin' awesome. That mini is pretty scary and I like his a abilities EXCEPT for the marro betrayal...not sure why that's even relevant, I don't remember any place where changing their general would do any good.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:59 PM

Mostly flavor, I'd suppose, but yeah, it seems like you could just have that in his backstory rather than an ability that has no real effect.
Old September 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM

Well in regards to Ge vok sa, it was meant A. For flavor, and B. for future synergies. Some of the customs do relate to it I believe but I stopped making customs before it become an integral very valuable ability so I can see it coming across as one of my weaker designs.

Also, the Agruna figure is what I now use for Quahon since I vastly prefer the mini and it looks the part for Aquilla's dragon.

Last edited by chaoserver; September 22nd, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old August 31st, 2020, 10:57 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, I really love your customs. What disappoints me the most however, is how ridiculous price their figures are now! Especially the figures in Valkrill's Justice, which are the best. I'll get em eventually. And I actually appreciate Ge vok sa a lot. With the many custom additions of Valkrill through C3V and my personal own, I can see the marro very well synergized with Valkrill because of this. Props to your foresight on this one.

I'll have to post my customs on here at some point. Have made a decent few by now but without much feedback for finalizing. Have you thought about making any more over the years?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards