Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 7th, 2021, 11:41 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

I just wanna say Shark Pirate is an awesome leftbox combo.
Old May 7th, 2021, 01:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Quote:
LORD/RULER OF ARACHNOS
At the beginning of the game, choose up to 3/4 heroes that you control. These figures have the class of Patron instead of what is listed on their Army Cards. After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with a Patron you control, if they inflicted 2 or more wounds this turn, you may immediately take an additional turn with another Patron you control within clear sight of the attacked figure, no additional turns
They normally don't want to work together, but when Patron A sees Patron B doing well and impressing Lord Recluse, Patron A wants to step up. I feel like this version of the power is missing something though.
I feel like the thing I'd want to see is some reason to push him towards his thematic allies. Like maybe a shared personality hook for all of them?
Yeah the open ended choose 3 figures part will be tough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2021, 02:07 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I think it would be kind of tough to give Widow/Scorpion/Mako the same personality, but if he can pull from like...Vindictive/Cruel/Sadistic, that would make sense. I like the idea of Lord Recluse being able to pull more than just those specifically the CoV villains, but narrowing it to figures with a bad personality makes sense so that he's not running around with Cap/Statesman/Superman.
Old May 7th, 2021, 03:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could go straight up Villainous on all them lol
Old May 7th, 2021, 03:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Ya know, a sweeping personality like that might work. I'm still a ways off from doing the CoV guys since I want to run some other stuff after CoH, but hashing out what direction to take Lord Recluse is really helpful. I've been stumped on him
Old May 7th, 2021, 04:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I don't know these characters at all, but I think symmetry with the heroes would be cool, giving them all a power that works with each other.
Old May 7th, 2021, 09:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I don't know these characters at all, but I think symmetry with the heroes would be cool, giving them all a power that works with each other.
Ding ding ding!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:08 PM

I'm not sure if that direction really gets the way that Arachnos works to come through, the dynamic that the Freedom Phalanx is that they all are roughly equal in their contribution to the team and actively work together, but with Arachnos it's a lot different.

Quote:
Beautiful, mysterious, and deadly. Ghost Widow appears to be an actual spirit from beyond the grave rather than a super with some sort of incorporeal power. Some have said she was once a rising star in the Night Widows when she was slain. Her thirst for vengeance must have been great, for she returned from the void and now serves at Recluse's side. There are rumors that her service isn't entirely voluntary, however.
Quote:
Ernesto Rodriguez embodies the concept of raw power through technology. Whatever it takes, whatever piece of his body or soul needs to be spliced, altered, or removed to grant him more power, Ernesto seems willing to do it. His unbridled hunger, absolute loyalty, and low intelligence makes him the perfect servant for Lord Recluse.
Quote:
. But Mako is not just on ill terms with his fellow patrons - he even has murderous intentions for Lord Recluse himself, intentions he has not acted on solely because he believes he would lose in a fight with Lord Recluse. Being a zealous Social-Darwinist, who applies the rules of survival of the fittest to himself as well as the world-at-large, Lord Recluse finds Mako's desire to kill him one day to be a healthy attitude for a patron of his organization and a good motivation to see to it he never gets complacent enough to give Mako any such chance.
That's roughly the motivation for the three being in Arachnos - Widow is involuntarily bound to Lord Recluse/Arachnos, Scorpion is loyal, and everyone in the organization knows Mako wants to betray Lord Recluse. I really want that angle of only being together because of Lord Recluse to come through.
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:31 AM

Neat little army ant idea, could be a fun add to the Insect Control squad.

Quote:

NAME = ARMY ANT SWARM

SPECIES = INSECT
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = FORAGER
PERSONALITY = CONSUMING?

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY 1

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = 30?

PHEREMONE TRAIL
After taking a turn with any Common Insect figure you control, if it moved normally this turn, you may move normally with each Common Insect figure that figure began its turn adjacent to. You may not take any additional turns.

OVERWHELMING NUMBERS
When moving you may consider Army Ant Swarm to be the height of any figure adjacent to it. After moving normally with Army Ant Swarm, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any card it moved through this turn.

Last edited by Splash; May 8th, 2021 at 07:40 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:31 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It would be fun to have them be soldiers
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:35 AM

edit: Lol nice one Karat

On City of Villains; so feels less like a Legion of Doom situation and more like a Osborn or Dr Doom or somebody got like Bullseye, and a few others who are there for varying reasons loosely assembled deal.
I think a class or personality tie would work in that case more that a villains united type power.
Old May 8th, 2021, 03:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Mass movement for the ants would be a nice boost to their effectiveness. Much easier to lock down someone with a swarm they have to then waste multiple turns destroying. Being able to move up levels of terrain would be huge too. So frustrating when I can't win initiative and my Fire Ants are stuck unable to move up 1 level. I really think we should just update those cards with Climb 3. The auto-wounds from passing through might be a little too easy to pull off though, I'd try the unblockable route first and see how it plays.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy