Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 31st, 2012, 01:47 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Custom ideas for Heroes of Scape

Okay I've made some changes this is the final edition of the Lunomancer school of magic.

Spoiler Alert!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; March 31st, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:45 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Great ideas for the Giants.
Old April 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to take in a count. How many of you are using my lunomancer idea? PM me if you are.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:43 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Good to see you back Kaiyu! I recently returned myself, difference is, no one cared. I have some thematic ideas, but no real structure. I personally think that there should be powers like vampire's thrall and vampire spawn, etc., for the vampire lord. I also think it would be cool to have the werewolf be a class, spread, and happen randomly. at least for a alternate class, or something like that.

Old May 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Good to see you back Kaiyu! I recently returned myself, difference is, no one cared. I have some thematic ideas, but no real structure. I personally think that there should be powers like vampire's thrall and vampire spawn, etc., for the vampire lord. I also think it would be cool to have the werewolf be a class, spread, and happen randomly. at least for a alternate class, or something like that.
What do mean he's back?

Old May 6th, 2012, 05:56 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
What do mean he's back?
Um, I didn't look at the date...

Old May 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
What do mean he's back?
Um, I didn't look at the date...
Of his last post?

Old May 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM

Random-Hero Woo who?

Has anyone done Elephant riders yet?
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random-Hero View Post
Has anyone done Elephant riders yet?
Nope no Elephant Riders here just us giants.

Old May 10th, 2012, 01:51 PM

This is my class of Daimyo you can change into it from a Level 2 samurai.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by marrowick; May 12th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:36 PM

This is my Healer School of Magic.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by marrowick; May 13th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:28 PM

This is my Vampire Lordess Class which you become instead of becoming a Vampire lord.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by marrowick; May 13th, 2012 at 05:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions