Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 16th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

My wife and I took our twin daughters to move into Purdue University yesterday to start a new chapter in their lives. Classes start next Monday, but they wanted to go for BGR week, which is Boiler Gold Rush week. Purdue team name is The Boiler Makers. BGR week is where the students are put in groups and do all kinds of activities with those groups (maybe 15 kids each) and get to become familiar with the campus and meet new friends. There are over 40,000 students attending Purdue, so it is basically a small city. My daughters are roommates in Earhart residence, which is named after Emilia Earhart, who had taught there for a bit.

While my daughters are roommates, roommates are put in separate groups for BGR so that they get to hang with people other than cling to their roommates. This will be nice for my girls to find their own way and not be always together. Great new adventure for them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 16th, 2021, 09:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, Hahma, empty nester now?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, a new chapter indeed.
Old August 16th, 2021, 12:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
My wife and I took our twin daughters to move into Purdue University yesterday to start a new chapter in their lives. Classes start next Monday, but they wanted to go for BGR week, which is Boiler Gold Rush week. Purdue team name is The Boiler Makers. BGR week is where the students are put in groups and do all kinds of activities with those groups (maybe 15 kids each) and get to become familiar with the campus and meet new friends. There are over 40,000 students attending Purdue, so it is basically a small city. My daughters are roommates in Earhart residence, which is named after Emilia Earhart, who had taught there for a bit.

While my daughters are roommates, roommates are put in separate groups for BGR so that they get to hang with people other than cling to their roommates. This will be nice for my girls to find their own way and not be always together. Great new adventure for them.
I just got back last night from driving my daughter to college. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 16th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Wow, Hahma, empty nester now?
Yep. Fortunately we're only an hour and fifteen minutes from Purdue, we'll get to see them on occasion when we bring some stuff for them from Costco. They are on a 15 meal/week plan for any of the dinning halls on campus, and have like $450/semester in Boiler Bucks that can pay for other things like fast food etc. So we won't need to bring too much.

It's been a busy few weeks. End of July and beginning of August, we drove to Albany to see my oldest daughter, her husband and their first baby, my first grandchild. It was great meeting little Owen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wow, a new chapter indeed.
Yep. They will have quite the adventure and adapt to a lot more responsibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

I just got back last night from driving my daughter to college. Congrats!
Congrats to you too Q. Is it her freshman year? Very exciting for both yours and my daughters.

Old August 16th, 2021, 12:43 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's my daughter's junior year and what a change between freshman year and now!

Quote:
Old August 16th, 2021, 01:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you're an empty nester, that means you should be free to join us for next year's C3G Con.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2021, 02:00 PM

Maybe if it wasn't during her birthday.

Quote:
Old August 16th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's my daughter's junior year and what a change between freshman year and now!
I imagine. They do some growing up. I look forward to see how my girls mature, and hopefully at some point show some appreciation for mom and dad.

Quote:
If you're an empty nester, that means you should be free to join us for next year's C3G Con.
I don't have Scape stuff other than some terrain and a few figures I use for other games. Plus, I have 2 kids in college and that's where a lot of my extra money will be going for the foreseeable future. Not to mention getting another vehicle for them, as the one they have been using is my 2002 Trailblazer that has 210k miles on it. They don't need a car at Purdue this year but will need one for work during Christmas and summer breaks. Will need another vehicle since they will both need one next year likely.

Kids...they only cost more money as they get older

Old August 16th, 2021, 02:21 PM

You don't need to bring any Scape stuff, just yourself.

Old August 22nd, 2021, 12:17 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
You don't need to bring any Scape stuff, just yourself.
That's why we invite Tickle.

That dude is a traveling C3G convention.
Old August 29th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

How are you holding up with the girls, Hahma? I dropped Helm Jr. in Binghamton last weekend and I'm bummed without him. I know he is embarking on the adventure of a lifetime (30 years ago I ran that trek myself) and I truly am excited for him. Selfishly however, I feel like we broke up the band. I still have Lil'Helm to hang with but he's in HS and has friends to spend time with. When his brother was here, they hung out together a lot so I got to join in or at least observe their shenanigans. My house just got a whole lot quieter and watching the Mets is not the same as it used to be. Then again, that could be because they seem to lose every game nowadays. I blinked and they went from 5 games up to 7.5 games out. Geesh, why do I bleed blue and orange.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape