Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old June 25th, 2022, 09:31 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Figure Borrowing Thread

I wanted to start a thread for anyone who needs to request borrowing any figures for a tournament @ ScapeCon.

I'm planning to drive and bring almost all of my figures (full Classic, limited VC) and am happy to lend out anything if I'm not using it in that time slot.

My hope for this thread is that people can request a figure(s) for a given time slot and then if someone has that figure available they can reach out to lend it to them.

Also feel free to ask me directly if you want to borrow anything.
Old June 25th, 2022, 09:32 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Figure Borrowing Thread

[Reserved]
Old June 27th, 2022, 10:38 PM

Does anyone have Brute Gruts that they would be willing to let me borrow for the Friday Morning slot (VC Delta)?

Not sure if I'll need them yet or not, but one of the builds I'm considering has the Brutes in it.
Old June 28th, 2022, 08:19 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep, I can bring them for you.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old June 28th, 2022, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Yep, I can bring them for you.
Awesome, thanks!
Old July 6th, 2022, 09:50 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I need to borrow a few things.

1x Marrden Hounds for Multiplayer Madness
1x 10th Regiment of Foot for VCheese*
1x Gladiatrons for General Wars*

*Not set on these armies yet, but I want to make sure my bases are covered.

Thanks in advance!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old July 6th, 2022, 10:04 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
I can cover all of these.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 6th, 2022, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:

Thanks in advance!
I can cover all of these.
Thanks, friend!

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old July 6th, 2022, 11:45 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would anyone have Spiders x2 to lend for 3 Headed Hydra? (Covered)

Edit: also looking for Groks x1 for Delta and 1 PK for Multiplayer (Covered)

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; July 7th, 2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old July 6th, 2022, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Would anyone have Spiders x2 to lend for 3 Headed Hydra?
I have you covered!

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old July 6th, 2022, 04:16 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
I have you covered!
Thank you!

I also apparently need Groks x1 for the VC Delta and Delta, and x1 PKs for Multiplayer

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; July 6th, 2022 at 05:42 PM.
Old July 7th, 2022, 02:59 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have you covered!
Thank you!

I also apparently need Groks x1 for the VC Delta and Delta, and x1 PKs for Multiplayer
I can bring both the Groks x1 and PKs x1 for you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon