Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 25th, 2008, 10:14 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
Suggestions for Online PS2 games

I finally ran a network cable to my game room and connected my PS2 online through my LAN. Now I was hoping someone can suggest a good PS2 game to play online. I have Syphon Filter 3 which has online capability but no one has been online to play game with. I like action games like Tomb Raider and RPG's but not really into Real Time Stragety games and First Person Shooter games.

"Be of good courage..."
Old February 25th, 2008, 01:22 PM

Dreaded Gazebo has disabled reputation
If you feel like paying a monthly subscription fee there's Everquest Online Adventures. Looks like it's still up and running although no idea how populated the world is. I was in the beta way back in the day and it was actually a pretty good effort. SOE claims they'll keep updating the game so long as its profitable and they've been going for almost five years now which is a good sign.

Most people will mention SOCOM. You said you're not into FPSs but I would guess that if any PS2 game still has players online it'll be SOCOM.

Wikipedia has a list of PS2 online games although I have no idea how accurate it is or how many of those games actually have an online presence these days:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._network_games

The only game I really spent any time online with on my PS2 was SOCOM so I'm not sure I can help out much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games