Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 16th, 2007, 09:14 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
No love for expansions?

My Walmart has had wave 5 and no other expansions since early 2006. My other Walmart has no expansions at all. The only new things are Marvelscape and SOTM. Where is the expansion love? Will they ever re-stock.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:15 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Walmart doesn't know the difference between wave 5 and any other wave. Mine is starting to get Wave 6! And Sotm is there!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:32 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Okay... I'll say it...

What's an expantion?

Sorry, but someone was going to point it out, and it might as well be someone who will do it nicely. Or Semi-nicely, at least.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:43 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
By no expantions I mean no expansions.
No RTTFF, OR, TT, RV, or small expansions.

My Target and Kmart suck too.
The TRU has a bunch of waves 1 and 5 as well as both master sets but there it's all overpriced.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Expansion.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=14532
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Huh? I spelled it right.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:57 PM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
Re: No love for expantions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
My Walmart has had wave 5 and no other expantions since early 2006. My other Walmart has no expantions at all. The only new things are Marvelscape and SOTM. Where is the expantion love? Will they ever re-stock.
Really?

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs
Old December 16th, 2007, 09:58 PM

Re: No love for expantions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallindromemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
My Walmart has had wave 5 and no other expantions since early 2006. My other Walmart has no expantions at all. The only new things are Marvelscape and SOTM. Where is the expantion love? Will they ever re-stock.
Really?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 17th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am guessing living beyond the stars has to have some drawbacks - but the view rocks I bet!

We get nothing in Costa Rica

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 17th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
As a man that lives on the ass end of nowhere (about as far east as you can get in the western hemisphere) I have but one link for you all to enjoy:

www.housemousegames.com

Sandra will take care of all your needs, and the love for expansions is evadent!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old December 17th, 2007, 10:40 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
I agree. Sandra takes care of all of us. She is practically the Mother Theresa of Scapers. But at the same time, it is comforting to know that a local Wal-Mart has expansions. I too, no longer feel this comfort; The Wal-Marts that I usually go to no longer carry them. It’s such a shame.
Old December 17th, 2007, 10:46 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
In reply to the first post, I've noticed less expansions and more Marvel and SotM. I say ask for those 2 for X-mas and stock up. My Target has about 4 RotV, 5 SotM, 10 Marvel and 1 Zombie Horde. lol. But, if your still looking for expansions, go to Kmart and dig through the piles. On saturday I found my first Gladiatrons and Archers.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion