Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 21st, 2012, 10:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Mountain Spring

The Book of Mountain Spring

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: 2 Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets and 1 Battle For The Underdark™ Master Set

MAP Bio - For decades, the gentle slope of this rural mountain has attracted tourists and adventurers seeking respite. But the slow trickle of its cold springs belies the mystery of the place - an occasional scrap of pottery or odd gem. With strange ruins and an almost artificial regularity of stonework near the peak, something strange may be hidden beneath this quiet landmark's surface.

GLYPHS USED:
  • 1 random permanent glyph and 1 random glyph
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • A random permanent glyph should be used for the bottom of the mountain and any random glyph for the top.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by tcglkn; May 20th, 2022 at 08:23 PM.
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Mountain Spring: A C3G Map In Progress

I like it. Not sure about the fact one side has two more spaces of cover, but it seems mostly balanced... are you planning on competitive? Looks big enough for it.
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:44 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm thinking casual. I think it's probably too hilly for the ground pounders to do well competitively. I am getting myself used to asymmetric maps though. I plan on submitting a competitive one next. I made this one for Gardevoir who only has 2 RotV, 1 BftU, and an FotA.

Quote:
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:58 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It sure is pretty.

It reminds me of a BoV map that I think is called Turrets or something like that, only this is more pretty.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If it's casual, I don't really see any reasons to tweak it... if I had one criticism, it's that the three-spacer seems a bit awkwardly positioned, and could probably be placed better, but otherwise I just want to see a physical build.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:58 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Casual works for me with this map. I can see it as a fun king of the hill type of map. It has just enough stuff like the shadow and the suggestion of a lake shore at the bottom to make it visually appealing.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:00 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Is no one other than me seeing the competitive side of this map? Just move the start zones out a bit more and sorta parallel to each other and the stream like on Badru Valley, and that is one nice looking competitive map that Gardevoir can playtest on.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:04 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I really like this map. I think it could pass off as competitive, but I don't have a preference. I love it so much because I'm a stickler for cool landscapes and such, and a mountain spring is in that category.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:03 AM

I changed it a bit so it might work as competitive.

Quote:
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:18 AM

That definitely looks competitive to me.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

If quozl is feeling competitive I can definitely get behind it. Looks like an even map to me, though probably in favor of flying figures.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:15 PM

Well, let's try it out as competitive then! Let me know if you have any design suggestions to help make this better.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library