Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 29th, 2022, 11:21 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop2003 View Post
I missed this one but I'd sure like to try and make it out for another one if you had more of these.
Hopefully November 5th for the next one! I added you to the mentions list!
Old September 29th, 2022, 08:03 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
All be darned: it's in the first post:

Some of us will also be getting brunch beforehand at Denny’s. The address is:

1284 Boston Rd
Springfield, MA 01119
United States

We’ll go there at about 11:30, and get to Games N Friends by about 12:30 (it’s a 5 minute drive).

Why Denny's you might ask -- it will be breakfast for some people on 2nd shift schedule
Thanks! I missed this. We're going to try to be there for lunch. I don't know if I even entered a Denny's in over 20 years . Can't say road trip without Denny's!
Old September 30th, 2022, 08:03 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

A little off topic but it just so happens that Pulse Con announcement will be the same day as the event. Would we have any access to coverage while at the event should the two times occur simultaneously?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 30th, 2022, 09:52 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
A little off topic but it just so happens that Pulse Con announcement will be the same day as the event. Would we have any access to coverage while at the event should the two times occur simultaneously?
They are at the same time; this event will run 1 pm - 5 pm and PulseCon is supposed to start @ 2:15 pm.

I suppose you could listen in through one of the streams while playing, but I was probably just going to read up on key announcements after (although some will probably get shared around our tournament as the day progresses also).
Old September 30th, 2022, 10:15 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
They are at the same time; this event will run 1 pm - 5 pm and PulseCon is supposed to start @ 2:15 pm.

I suppose you could listen in through one of the streams while playing, but I was probably just going to read up on key announcements after (although some will probably get shared around our tournament as the day progresses also).
I figured at least one other person would be interested and so it would be "spoiled" anyway during the event so why not get coverage of it if possible.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:31 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I figured at least one other person would be interested and so it would be "spoiled" anyway during the event so why not get coverage of it if possible.
We won’t have the stream going, but we can see the actual campaign when it’s posted! The stream will be available to watch later.
Old September 30th, 2022, 01:30 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm excited to announce that this tournament will be the first beta-test for a new Heroscape tournament software that I've been developing.

I recently acquired and have been developing the website heroscape.org.

What this means for everyone attending this event tomorrow, I'm asking that you:
1) Create an account on heroscape.org. You can do this by visiting this URL: https://heroscape.org/account/create/, filling out the form, and clicking 'Create'. After that, you'll get an email with a link you need to click on to verify the account. This is all in place to mitigate bots creating accounts. For those of you with Heroscape.com accounts, I'm hopeful you'll re-use your screen names so it's easier to tell who's who.
2) Sign-up for the tournament by going to https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=21 and clicking 'Sign-up'. You'll need to be logged in for this step to work. After you click the 'Sign-up' button, you should see your screen name listed in the Standings on that page.
3) Tomorrow, after 11 am EST (but before 1 pm EST) go back to the site and submit the army that you're going to run. After 11 am EST tomorrow there will be the ability to submit your army via that same page, and if anyone has issues doing that, I'll be at the game store ~ 30 minutes before the tourney starts to help out. This delay in army submission is so that I don't see anyone's armies before I finalize / submit mine (the site won't show your army publicly until after the tournament's start time, but I have access to the source database and I don't want unfair information).

During the event, you should get emails from the site each round telling you who your opponent is and what map you are playing on.

A few notes about the software:
- The site as a whole is still under development and there are almost certainly bugs present. If you notice anything wrong, PLEASE PLEASE tell me. You can PM me on this site or use the 'Contact' link at the bottom of any page on the site which will send me an email, or tell me in person tomorrow at the event.
- The site is backing up data via a Google Sheet in case anything goes wrong during the tournament with the website so we can switch to manual pairings. If/when there are issues, depending on what they are, I will probably try to resolve them and continue using the software if it's possible in a ~ 5 minute timeframe.
- Please contact me with any additional feedback or concerns about this new site.

Thanks to @OEAO for permission to test this software out at this event.

I'm hopeful that it goes well tomorrow, but either way it'll generate useful feedback for continued development.
Old September 30th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking forward to tomorrow! Bunjee and I have set aside tonight for picking out our armies.
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'm excited to announce that this tournament will be the first beta-test for a new Heroscape tournament software that I've been developing.

Doood...so many opportunities here! If you can really make this site look slick...this could be a great tool for our community! Excited to see the development of this site going forward!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 30th, 2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Doood...so many opportunities here! If you can really make this site look slick...this could be a great tool for our community! Excited to see the development of this site going forward!
Thanks!

I think so also.

It'll be the long term host for the Autoload Builder (which is already working on it, but I have the old URL listed still on the thread for the tool). I've also built out a partial card scoring calculator into a page there as well.

I plan to roll it out in phases, getting testing for various components.

The goal is to have all the tools on it working & tested for ScapeCon III (with various testing stages at local tourneys throughout the year until then).
Old September 30th, 2022, 05:41 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Thanks!

I think so also.

It'll be the long term host for the Autoload Builder (which is already working on it, but I have the old URL listed still on the thread for the tool). I've also built out a partial card scoring calculator into a page there as well.

I plan to roll it out in phases, getting testing for various components.

The goal is to have all the tools on it working & tested for ScapeCon III (with various testing stages at local tourneys throughout the year until then).
Doood...I'm so excited for this! I really hope you can get it all working and spiffy...really will be great. Heck...on another thread we were even discussing a tracking of an Elo system for heroscape or something...maybe think about that? Like maybe if you're tracking all the official tourneys on your site, you could also track elo's too...would be pretty neat if we could figure something out like that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 30th, 2022, 05:45 PM

also...I hope you're contacting other TD's to use the site over the next year? like the more data points the better. I'd hope you can get them to help use/test it. @boromir96 @Evantage @Garenex

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events