Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 15th, 2006, 12:05 AM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
ReqMan's Customs : Updated "Terror Wights" 26/5

Here are all my customs thus far.

Some are D&D minis that I have placed on HS bases, and some are HS figures that I have modified.

I'd be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on these customs.
Are they too strong, too weak, too boring, etc??

#1 Earth Guardian - Double Hex Figure

#2 Dark Orc Clan

#3 Blade Brothers

#4 Terror Wights

#5 Skeletal Equicephs

#6 Rygarr - Double Hex Figure

#7 Galfor the Half-Orc Champion

#8 Gorak

#9 Fanghor The Furious

#10 White Wolves of Korash

#11 Deathwalker 9200

#12 Omnicron Protectors

#13 SE-QU-BA

#14 Kung Fu Masters

#15 Agent Ariah

#16 Se-Gok-Su

#17 Krom Viking Warriors

#18 Magnus The Viking Champion

#19 Beta 5 Agents

#20 Hirato Samurai

#21 Elite Infantry

#22 Miradon

#23 Dargo Esenwein

#24 Cyric the Undead

#25 Yuko The Kyrie Warrior

#26 Arach

#27 Uther The Viking Champion

#28 Kirathi Swarm

#29 Xorn

Last edited by ReqMan; May 25th, 2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:24 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Great custom! The abilities are good, but could use a little wording help, so let me see what I can do.

MASSIVE MOMENTUM
When Earth Guardian attacks, it rolls an additional die for each space it moved this turn.

STONE SKIN
When rolling defence against a non-adjacent attacker, Earth Guardian adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

ROCK REGENERATION
Instead of moving and attacking with Earth Guardian, it may use its turn to regenerate if it is on a stone space. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-3, nothing happens. If you roll a 4-13, remove 1 wound. If you roll a 14-19, remove 2 wounds. If you roll a 20, remove all wounds.

Hope that helps, and hope to see more!

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:24 AM

Thanks Necro, I've updated the card using your suggestions.
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:28 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Well, if we compare to the new Heavy Gruts, these guys have 1 more attack and defence and Berserker Charge, and the Bonding ability is a little different, though not necessarily worse. All for 40 points? Looks good to me! Another nice custom.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Merged.

Its a generally accepted practice to put all of your customs into one thread.

You can edit the title of your thread when you add a new custom by clicking the edit button in the first post of your thread and changing the subject.

I will be back to comment on your customs. Also, you might want to put your thread on the A-Z Custom Creator List by posting the link here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4028
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:59 AM

Sorry netherspirit. Didnt know.

Thanks for the welcome. I used to be on the older Heroscape site/forums but hadn't signed up here. Glad to be back in the game
Old December 15th, 2006, 03:15 AM

< image moved >
Old December 15th, 2006, 05:46 AM

Zulkir has disabled reputation
Oooooo.... I really like the Massive Momentum rules structure! I may have to swipe that for a "tank" (as in big burly figure, not literally a tank) figure I have.

Zulkir
Old December 15th, 2006, 07:56 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Great Customs there Reqman!
You said you got them off of their DnD bases. I have a bunch of DnD guys for customs and I am having trouble debasing them. HOw exactly did you do it?

Old December 15th, 2006, 08:31 AM

< image moved >
Old December 15th, 2006, 08:40 AM

Thanks mini

To remove the D&D bases I just used a small plastic stanley knife (kinda like these.. http://www.tooled-up.com/Artwork/Pro...10-150Pack.jpg)

Some of the units were very easy to slice through the bottom of the feet, others were a bit more difficult. It is soft rubber though so shouldnt be too difficult. Just have to be careful of course.

I wish I had some more D&D units, but unfortunately they are pretty expensive on ebay when you include the shipping to Australia.

Good luck!
Old December 15th, 2006, 10:37 AM

I think Rygarr is a little expensive, the half-orc a little cheap, and the range 2 on the equicephs has problems (like the fact that they can attack someone 2 spaces away but 21382074 levels higher) which is why it's usually best as part of an ability. It could probably be combined with the selective engagement ability. Maybe like this?

SELECTIVE ENGAGEMENT
Figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Skeletal Equicephs are considered engaged with them and follow all other engagement rules.

Actually, you don't even need the line you have under SE this way, because if they're considered engaged, and thus can be attacked without having to "ignore" anyone.

I'm doing a bunch of MK conversions, so I think it's really cool to see all these good D&D customs, keep it up!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards