Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 13th, 2019, 01:38 PM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Ice Troll Berserker

This works the same way as frenzy right? Move the troll, roll, move again, roll again, move again and then attack? That's what I get out of it when I read it... u can keep rolling to keep moving until u fail or attack.
Old December 13th, 2019, 02:02 PM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffelupecus View Post
This works the same way as frenzy right? Move the troll, roll, move again, roll again, move again and then attack? That's what I get out of it when I read it... u can keep rolling to keep moving until u fail or attack.
What you say is correct. The Ice Troll can keep rolling for Ice Troll Charge until you a) Don't roll a 13 or higher b)Attack with the Ice Troll.

Long live heroscape
Old December 13th, 2019, 02:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Snuffelupecus - No it is only once! It is "After moving and before attacking..." If you successfuly roll for the charge, you can move one extra time then attack.

I am possibly wrong but don't think so. I have not played him enough.
Old December 13th, 2019, 03:11 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Snuffelupecus - No it is only once! It is "After moving and before attacking..." If you successfuly roll for the charge, you can move one extra time then attack.

I am possibly wrong but don't think so. I have not played him enough.
Since the power was modeled after Tarns, who can, I’d say you can charge repeatedly.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 13th, 2019, 03:13 PM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Here is the ruling
BERSERKER CHARGE : Continuous Move
If I move once and am successful rolling for Berserker Charge, can I roll for it again after I'm done moving a second time?
Yes. You can keep rolling for Berserker Charge until you roll less than a 15 or choose not to roll any more. Once you attack though, you cannot roll for Berserker Charge that turn. (Hasbro FAQ)

Long live heroscape
Old December 14th, 2019, 09:00 AM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart

That's what I figured, just wanted clarification, thanks guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units