Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:00 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Introducing new playing-card size cards

Folks, am I right in thinking that the three units released through terrain expansions — Dumutuf Guard, Obsidian Guards, and Dzu-Teh — are missing?
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:03 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Folks, am I right in thinking that the three units released through terrain expansions — Dumutuf Guard, Obsidian Guards, and Dzu-Teh — are missing?
They are in there, along with the spiders:

http://www.artscow.com/ShareAlbum.aspx?Key=ubi3n0ek

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:15 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Doh! <smacks self>

Thanks Xorlof.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:59 PM

Yay, ordered! Five decks to get all (and included Mathguy's SoV/C3V cards in there as well, though I'll probably place another order for Grithog's versions of those when they come out).
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Any progress on the C3V cards yet? Also if there is anything you could use some help on I'd be more than willing to help.

Least I can do for these great cards!
Old January 28th, 2013, 12:52 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Just got my cards in today. Only took a week! They live up to what I have read on here about them. They are great.

I greatly recommend these to everyone!

+rep
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Guy View Post
Just got my cards in today. Only took a week! They live up to what I have read on here about them. They are great.

+rep
Oh wow, lucky you. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive.
Come on Hong-Kong ---> GermanPost mail!
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:

+rep
Oh wow, lucky you. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive.
Come on Hong-Kong ---> GermanPost mail!
Yeah, I was not expecting them to come in today. I had the biggest grin ever when the Fedex guy pulled up!

So I've been having fun and sleeveing these all and putting them in sheets in alphabetical order!
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:55 AM

I was looking through my glyph cards last night and noticed the Bolt of Witherwood corrected card it still wrong.

It says 1-15 nothing happens and 15 or higher the figure is destroyed. Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I figured I'd say something just to be on the safe side
Old January 31st, 2013, 01:21 AM

grithog knows what's in an order marker grithog knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Any progress on the C3V cards yet? Also if there is anything you could use some help on I'd be more than willing to help.

Sorry, I haven't been able to obtain/extract images of isolated figures. So, it's a lot more work to alter the existing artwork images to fit the frame on my cards, so I've neglected finishing it. I'll make an extra effort to get to that soon. I've actually had the cards pretty much done otherwise for awhile, they're just lacking the photos and silhouettes.
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:48 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by grithog View Post
Quote:

Sorry, I haven't been able to obtain/extract images of isolated figures. So, it's a lot more work to alter the existing artwork images to fit the frame on my cards, so I've neglected finishing it. I'll make an extra effort to get to that soon. I've actually had the cards pretty much done otherwise for awhile, they're just lacking the photos and silhouettes.
Good to hear. I haven't posted anything because I know you're doing this on your own time out of the goodness of your heart, but every time this thread has been updated lately I've been disappointed to see its not you announcing that they're ready.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 4th, 2013, 02:58 AM

I noticed today while playing Brave Arrow, his card says he only has one life. Not sure if I just looked over a corrected version or not, but I didn't seem to find one.

Just though I'd let you know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions