Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 25th, 2008, 03:32 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker
Re: KC "Hextreme New Year" Tourney - January 3, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej View Post
...or the Blindfolded Corncob Bunghole Invitational the day after. Either way, that weekend I'm taking home a trophy.

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old December 25th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

When are the glyphs going to be revealed? Before troops are placed? After troops are placed but before OM's are placed? When you step on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 25th, 2008, 11:30 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
When are the glyphs going to be revealed? Before troops are placed? After troops are placed but before OM's are placed? When you step on them?
Typically, like dog turds, glyphs are revealed when trod upon at our tourneys.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old December 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej View Post
...or the Blindfolded Corncob Bunghole Invitational the day after. Either way, that weekend I'm taking home a trophy.

I dont think I would brag about attending a 'Corncob Bunghole Invite' blindfolded, or not...people might have second guesses about hangin out with you in the future
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

So how big are the trophies this time?? I want to make sure we have enough room in the Nebraska Caravan to haul them all back.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old December 27th, 2008, 11:01 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
So how big are the trophies this time?? I want to make sure we have enough room in the Nebraska Caravan to haul them all back.
Well that is nice of you, but you do not have to go out of your way.... I would just head up I-29 it would be closer for you.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 29th, 2008, 03:47 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

[quote=ej;732869]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post

You have to step upon the glyph to reveal it.

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old December 29th, 2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
I also have to clear some room on my gameroom computer desk.

Also, MM...we have to remember the boxes of tissues. Should we get the Vick's Puffs, for softness or just get the cheap stuff that they are all used to?
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliverymanxas View Post
Quote:
I also have to clear some room on my gameroom computer desk.

Also, MM...we have to remember the boxes of tissues. Should we get the Vick's Puffs, for softness or just get the cheap stuff that they are all used to?
I don't think it matters as long as it's pink. We probably better bring extra for the Itsy Bitsy Spider too. I don't want him to feel left out.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old December 30th, 2008, 08:01 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Also, MM...we have to remember the boxes of tissues.
While you're at it, you should think about bringing a book to read. You know, in case I have vipers.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old December 31st, 2008, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Quote:
Also, MM...we have to remember the boxes of tissues.
While you're at it, you should think about bringing a book to read. You know, in case I have vipers.
Ever hear the phrase 'lightning doesnt strike twice' ??

Im not too worried about vipers this time...or Aubriens...

Old December 31st, 2008, 09:49 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker

Weather update: 41 degrees and a 20% chance of crap. Grrr.

R˙chean, your gonna need a coat.

Is anyone coming into town on Friday? Potentially, there are at least three folks driving over 500 miles...

Last edited by TOG; December 31st, 2008 at 10:00 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events