Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2012, 07:26 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Unique Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced)

The figure used for this unit is a Saurian Trooper figure from the Heroclix Indy set. Its model number and name is
Saurian Trooper #7, #8, or #9.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:04 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

ATTENTION:

An Unique Hero in development from C3V Wave 15.5!
(Huge Figure - double spaced)

MOK

The figure used for this unit is from Mage Knight Conquest. The name of the figure is Iron Rain Hill Giant.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; November 26th, 2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: This post was created for consistancy. It was needed so there is a record of the figure.
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:20 AM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Uncommon Hero in development from C3V
(Large Figure - single spaced)
{D&D Base}

The figure used for this unit is from the D&D Miniatures Night Below set. The name of the figure used is #22, Verdant Reaver.

Old December 7th, 2012, 12:20 AM

Re: C3V Public Miniature Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

SNEAK PEEK - A Common Squad in development for C3V!!
(4 Medium Figures)

The figures used for this unit are a Aasimar Fighter figure from the D&D War of the Dragon Queen, Phalanx Soldier from the D&D Unhallowed, Axe Soldier from the D&D War Drums, and Royal Guard from the D&D Underdark. Their model numbers and names are Aasimar Fighter #1, Phalanx Soldier #7, Axe Soldier #4, and Royal Guard #11.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; December 7th, 2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:52 PM

ATTENTION:

The figure used for this unit is a DC HeroClix figure from the Jonah Hex Battle Pack. The name of the figure used is Turnbull.

More Information
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:11 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Hero in development from C3V!
(Large Figure - double spaced)

The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from the Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack. Its model name is Mortis.

MORE INFORMATION:

Spoiler Alert!

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:21 PM

ATTENTION:

The figure used for this unit is a DC HeroClix figure from the Jonah Hex Battle Pack. The name of the figure used is Jonah Hex.

More Information
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:32 PM

ATTENTION:

The figure used for this unit is from the Legendary Encounters release Reaper line. The name of the figure used is Good Human Warrior.

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:40 PM

ATTENTION:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure. The figure name is Arashi #31, 32, 33 from the Indy Set .

Old February 13th, 2013, 08:53 PM

ATTENTION:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure. The figure name is Seven Deadly Brothers #005 from the Superman DC Set .

Old June 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM

C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(3 Medium figures)

The figure used for this unit are Scenearama figures from the American Civil War Scene Setters set.

More Information
Spoiler Alert!

Old August 6th, 2013, 06:46 PM

ATTENTION:

An Unique Hero in development from the C3V
(Large Figure - double spaced)

The figure used for this unit is from the Savage Encounters release D&D Miniatures line. The name of the figure used is Human Outrider.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs