Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 11th, 2019, 04:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kozil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
This whole large base versus regular base thing has me curious. Why would there be any C3V ruling on aesthetics? A peanut base has clear gameplay implications, but this is odd to me. Am I missing something?
We suggest a large single because it fits best that way. If you fit him on small single, that's entirely fine.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Last edited by superfrog; February 11th, 2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: There are some cases where it matters: fitting next to ruins, etc.
Old February 11th, 2019, 04:50 PM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Kozil

It's largely an aesthetic change and I rarely see it specified, but there are some instances where it might matter when trying to fit the figure in some small gaps. I doubt that it'd be a problem in most instances, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs