Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 5th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Doctor Octopus, Nick Fury, and a Push-Me-Pull-You

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive 92: Android of Atlas)
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Somehow they’ve already guessed that we are preparing a Doctor Doolittle themed pack...

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:02 AM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
What has 8 legs, 8 arms, and 7 eyes?
Some kind of eldritch horror?
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:55 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Arrr, me Buccaneers. Me thinks I'll like these har' new 8 legged, 8 armed, 7 eyed units
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Arrr, me Buccaneers. Me think I'll like these har' new 8 legged, 8 armed, 7 eyed units
Hmm. Maybe. Could also be Fry, Bender, Leela and the Professor, though.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive 92: Android of Atlas)
Old February 13th, 2019, 01:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Go check the front page!

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:04 PM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Go check the front page!
I'm glad I got those figures a week and a half ago. Perfect timing. If anyone is looking for the Pirate figures, their best prices are on ebay right now. Paizo does have them though.
Old February 14th, 2019, 01:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

As always, if anybody wants to make the Books for these latest units, send Dad_Scaper a PM.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

Old February 16th, 2019, 06:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

Check the Public Miniature Announcements thread for two officially-approved alternates for upcoming designs.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Miniature Information Thread

I AM GrOOOOT!

Last edited by superfrog; Yesterday at 05:05 PM. Reason: Moved to appropriate thread.
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I AM GrOOOOT!
Indeed!

We looked at Groot minis for this design, funnily enough

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:

Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I AM GrOOOOT!
Wrong custom project, chap.

My Classic Customs
- Imperfect Innovation
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs