Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 20th, 2008, 05:55 PM

boogle has disabled reputation
Moving through your own unengaged figures in water spaces

Can someone point me to a thread where a decision is made as to whether it is possible to walk through your own unengaged figures without having to stop in a water space because your own fiugres are already in that water space?
Old January 20th, 2008, 05:57 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
You're asking if you can use that figure like a bridge? The answer is no, you cannot. Either choose another water space or stop behind the figure already in the water.
Old January 20th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Moving through your own unengaged figures in water space

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogle
Can someone point me to a thread where a decision is made as to whether it is possible to walk through your own unengaged figures without having to stop in a water space because your own fiugres are already in that water space?
Its in the rulebook.

1. You have to stop when enter a water space.
2. You can't stop on the same space as another figure.

Since you have to stop on the water space, but you can't stop on a space with another figure in it, you can't go there.
Old January 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM

Sorry I didn't quite say what i saw trying to, But you both answered it anyway. I just wanted to know if you could walk over your units that are on a water space connected to a non water space (and if you have enough movement to do so) be able to get to the other non water space without stopping your movement. Like a human bridge. But I guess that is not legal.
Old January 20th, 2008, 06:08 PM

dark and nether, thank you for the clearing of that misudnersatnding.
Old January 20th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No problem.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's