Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 9th, 2022, 09:42 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: First Annual C3G Con Map Contest! (All are welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
What was actually happening when rendering the space mat?

The image of the map should work fine to import to TTS. I should've already thought to do this.

When I go in under the tools menu and click on high quality rendering, the image just goes black with only the different colored dots showing up. I may have not installed something correctly.
So if it's setup correctly it should look something like the following:
  • In your VS install folder..
  • The VirtualScape.ini file should have a section called [TilePerso] with various TileX parameters with Cosmic names. The X doesn't have to be the same number as mine but they need to exist like below:
  • The Personal folder, of the VS install folder, should look similar to the below:
  • In the Configuration menu,
  • The Personal Tiles... should be similar to the below:
  • And the build should look like this:

If that is all correct I really cannot help further as it must be a setup or software issue.

Cheers
Old June 9th, 2022, 05:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't think I have all that so I'll give it a look over later and see if I can fix it. Thanks for the feedback!
Old June 9th, 2022, 06:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool map YK.
Old June 17th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

10 days until the deadline here! Shout out if you're still planning on getting a submission in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2022, 11:14 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I’ll get my submission in this weekend! I’ve tested it enough where I’m happy with it, I just need to make the TTS changes.
Old June 17th, 2022, 11:57 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2022, 11:22 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Archie's Map Entry 1

Cell Games Arena Ruins

Map Bio - The Cell Games Arena is the martial arts arena that Cell constructed for the Cell Games. It is located in a rural, mountainous region between the Northern Wastelands and the Divine Crossing, north of Mutaito's Training Grounds. The arena became the starting ground for the first official match between Perfect Cell and Goku. As the fight progress between the two opponents, the arena took on more and more sustained damage.

Map VS Link (credit to Ericth74!)
Map PDF Link (credit to Ericth74!)
TTS Workshop Link

Sets used: RotV x1, RttFF x2, FotA x1
Dimensions: 45.5” x 20.5”
Glyphs used: None
Special Rules: None
Destructible Objects used: Evergreen Tree x8, Ruined Battlement x4

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 23rd, 2022 at 08:59 PM.
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:25 AM
Archie

Conflict in this map directs to the arena, being the highest elevation in the center of the map. But there's some cover in getting there with trees. The arena itself makes for some tough choices with the Ruined Battlements - you can step on top of them for extra height, but they'll give an autowound to all adjacent figures when destroyed!

I'll need some help with the VirtualScape submission, since I'm on a Mac.
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:38 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can try to build if for you on VS once I finish up my current playtest.

The map looks really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Conflict in this map directs to the arena, being the highest elevation in the center of the map. But there's some cover in getting there with trees. The arena itself makes for some tough choices with the Ruined Battlements - you can step on top of them for extra height, but they'll give an autowound to all adjacent figures when destroyed!

I'll need some help with the VirtualScape submission, since I'm on a Mac.
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:43 AM
Archie

Thanks Eric!
Old June 18th, 2022, 01:17 PM

Solid map! Looks like a more open Sacred Shrine (but with trees). Digging the Dragon Ball Z representation in this.

Old June 21st, 2022, 06:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I almost have my map done, gonna try to figure out VS tomorrow or just put it on TTS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy