Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 26th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Solo/Coop Mechanics Discussion

Exciting stuff!!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 26th, 2022, 09:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! I'll see if I can get a cooperative game against Godzilla. How should points work for multiple players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 26th, 2022, 09:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thanks! I'll see if I can get a cooperative game against Godzilla. How should points work for multiple players?
Haven't tried it at all that way yet. My theoryscape was you could add X+5 to Godzilla's life for each additional player, where X = Godzilla's printed Life number. And then just do 1000 point armies.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2022, 09:37 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, I'll try that out. Two 1000 point armies vs Godzilla with +25 Life.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; May 30th, 2022 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 26th, 2022, 09:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's the idea! Awesome.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2022, 04:33 PM

Just finished playing 3 players (me with the original X-Men, my wife with the Fan4, and my daughter with the JL Trinity) vs. Godzilla with 70 Life (add 25 Life for each player, right?) and we slaughtered Godzilla in less than 4 rounds. Beast was the only one taken out. Superman had 3W and Mr. Fantastic had 1W. Wonder Woman used a marker and Batman also used a marker.

Godzilla came in and Mr. Fantastic wrapped him up so he couldn't move. Then it was just a bunch of dice rolling. After Beast went down (I thought he could Negotiate but that's only for Unique Heroes), with Invisible Woman there protecting Mr. Fantastic and The Thing, Superman was the most vulnerable figure for Godzilla to attack. Godzilla only got to use Atomic Breath once and that only put 1W on Superman. A couple of times he rolled a shield and couldn't move so he just used his normal attack. We think it should have automatically moved up to a skull in that situation. Also, I think we need more than just extra Life to balance things out.

Quote:
Old May 30th, 2022, 04:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Godzilla should have been able to move since he is not small or medium...
Old May 30th, 2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You're right! I must have an older version of the card printed because mine just says all opponents' figures.

Quote:
Old May 30th, 2022, 04:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
You're right! I must have an older version of the card printed because mine just says all opponents' figures.
That has never changed? The only think on Mister Fantastic that was ever edited was simplifying his Stretch Walk to the Flying text.
Old May 30th, 2022, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That has never changed? The only think on Mister Fantastic that was ever edited was simplifying his Stretch Walk to the Flying text.
I can show you a picture of it if you like.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mj5jup9zMoGLzffP8

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; May 30th, 2022 at 06:00 PM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Oof. Hard to put too much stock in the balance with that big of a counter (inaccurate Rubber Wrap) in play. How did you find the rules themselves?

Old May 30th, 2022, 05:59 PM

In general, they worked OK. Probably should add something though when you can't use what you roll. (Like in this case when Godzilla couldn't move.)

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; May 30th, 2022 at 09:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy