Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 6th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: March 19th/March 26,

19th is the only possible day for me, Adepticon is the 26th. Same deal for Gordon.
Old March 6th, 2022, 12:32 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

Sounds like a nifty format, the 19th is my preferred date.
Old March 6th, 2022, 11:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

OP should probably mention that no figure can be included in more than one army.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 7th, 2022, 10:39 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can do either day, hoping this is the month I can finally make it out.
Old March 10th, 2022, 01:49 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I'm able to come I can bring either Aeon or Battlefield 23
Old March 11th, 2022, 08:00 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: March 19th, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Either weekend works for me, though there's a chance I end up with alternative plans the 19th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
19th is the only possible day for me, Adepticon is the 26th. Same deal for Gordon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Sounds like a nifty format, the 19th is my preferred date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I can do either day, hoping this is the month I can finally make it out.
Sounds like we'll have much better turnout on the 19th, so that's what we're shooting for. I'm most likely going to the dog show at the fairgrounds that morning with my wife, hopefully can still be there ready to play at 1.

Quote:
If I'm able to come I can bring either Aeon or Battlefield 23
Excellent, either one will work. I'll throw Frostmire in my trunk as usual, since I still haven't built a different map in forever.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 11th, 2022, 10:21 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Doubt I'll be able to put a map together.
Old March 14th, 2022, 12:17 PM

I might be bringing a friend or 2, if so can y'all help me out with some figures? Building 9 300pt armies from my collection might be a stretch
Old March 14th, 2022, 06:18 PM

Quote:
I might be bringing a friend or 2, if so can y'all help me out with some figures? Building 9 300pt armies from my collection might be a stretch
You can post or PM me the armies you need and I'll let you know what I have.

Speaking of extra armies, I'm hoping to bring 3x300 style AotV armies to test afterward.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 15th, 2022, 01:59 AM

And I'll be bringing Ascension to play, just got into the game recently due to a Steam sale and love it. Got enough for 6 players.
Old March 17th, 2022, 07:43 PM

@Lycanthrope
@Jebediah
@Phandangler

Any chance we'll see you this weekend?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 18th, 2022, 03:34 PM

Hey all - my availability is suddenly up in the air so don't count on me for those maps after all. that said, worst case I can loan my TJ or FotA if someone can pick them up and drop them off before and after the event (if those are needed).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events