Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 1st, 2021, 08:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Super-Man (Public Testing)

Random thought (might have been discussed already, apologies if so) if he's a bit powerful, what about switching from:

BALANCED KRYPTONIAN QI
Super-Man has the species of Kryptonian in addition to what is listed on this card. When rolling defense dice for Super-Man, if Super-Man did not roll fewer blanks than the attacking figure, the most wounds he can receive is 1.

to:

BALANCED KRYPTONIAN QI
Super-Man has the species of Kryptonian in addition to what is listed on this card. When rolling defense dice for Super-Man, if the attacking figure rolled fewer blanks than Super-Man, the most wounds he can receive is 1.

So he loses ties instead of winning them basically. Wouldn't be a big change, but could help shave a few points if needed. Also personally I think powers just read a bit easier if they're triggering on something happening instead of something not happening.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 1st, 2021, 10:00 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's basically how it was when Archie tested it, and he felt a bit flimsy. I kinda was feeling a point bump better than a point drop, as I felt thematically he was closer to Kara (330ish) than he is Kon (240ish) at the stage represented by the design here.
Old August 1st, 2021, 11:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

A little hard to say, I'm not always great at numbers, but I'd guess more like a 30-50 point bump.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 04:42 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm thinking I'll try the 20 point bump with a 1 point drop in life for the last tester then.
Old August 16th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Book Wyrm

Tests from Fresh.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT :SUPER-MAN

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Country Road(No Glyphs)
Units :
Super-Man (290), Hawkman *JL* (270), Hawkgirl II (240)
= 800

VS.

John Dusk (220), Savage Dragon (280), Jonah Hex (130), Bishop (170)
= 800

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Country Road (No Glyphs)
Units :
Super-Man (290), Superman *Super Family* (430), Superboy II (240), Kelex (40)
= 1000

VS.

Crime Master (160), Doppelganger (250), Demogoblin (200), Hired Guns (130), Mister Hyde (260)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : Everything feels good, I can see him in Justice League, Super Family, Champion, or generalists builds.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : A super close loss and a close win. Fun unit, feels like he has a tool for every situation. His stats themselves arenít great for the price, but his powers more than make up for it. Yang felt a little more useful than Yin, but nothing concerning. Good design!
Seems much more on point with the cost increase here and the fairly even games. I'm enjoying how he plays overall, so if people are good I think we can move him ahead soon.
Old August 16th, 2021, 08:48 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Super-Man (Vote for Editing)

I propose we move Super-Man to Final Editing.
Old August 16th, 2021, 09:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old August 17th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old August 17th, 2021, 06:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old August 18th, 2021, 10:55 AM
Symbiotic

Editing notes:

I think

Quote:
When rolling defense dice for Super-Man, unless the attacking figure rolled more blanks than Super-Man, the most wounds he can receive is 1.
might be a little clearer than what's in the SP for the defensive effect. The 'did not' condition is a little hard to parse.

I'd re-write the first sentence of All-Yin to:

Quote:
Before you move Super-Man, you may activate All-Yin Focus. For the rest of this movement, Super-Man is not attacked when leaving an engagement and can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles.
I think that just makes it cleaner that it's a 'may' and not a 'must'. Also updates the obstacle stuff.

All-Yang I'd do a couple things with:

Quote:
After rolling attack dice for Super-Man's normal attack, if he did not use All-Yin Focus this turn, you may choose one adjacent figure for each blank rolled. You may not choose the same figure twice. Each chosen figure receives one wound.
Tightened up the start of the power a bit, but added in the clarification about not picking the same guy twice. (I'll leave that up to the group whether or not we really want that... I think it's helpful, though, because if we wanted an effect to work the other way it'd be a pain to word that differently than what's in the SP I think.)
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:19 AM
Book Wyrm

Past the two days here, but still need a vote, or a declaration of any lingering concerns.
Old August 19th, 2021, 10:56 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Super-Man (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
BALANCED KRYPTONIAN QI
Super-Man has the species of Kryptonian in addition to what is listed on this card. When rolling defense dice for Super-Man, if Super-Man did not roll fewer blanks than the attacking figure, the most wounds he can receive is 1.

ALL-YIN FOCUS
Super-Man can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement when using All-Yin focus. When Super-Man attacks with a normal attack, if he moved through the defending a figure he moved through this turn with a normal attack, after defense dice are rolled, you may subtract 1 shield from the defending figure's roll.

ALL-YANG FOCUS
When Super-Man attacks with his normal attack, if he did not move with All-Yin Focus this turn, after rolling attack dice, you may choose one adjacent figure for each blank rolled. Each chosen figure receives one automatic wound.
Comma Reduction

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library